How to fix quickbooks Error code 6000 308?
quickbooks is hot-selling accounting software. Its smooth working impresses most of the entrepreneurs. But there are few issues which are occurred while working, so it needs to be resolved. In this blog, we are going to discuss one such common error that is quickbooks Error 6000 308.
quickbooks Error 6000 308 occurs when your system is outdated. This error shows your system is not compatible with the software. When this error occurs users will not able to access a company file.
Causes of quickbooks Error 6000 308
- When third party application blocking the quickbooks
- When some documents get missing
- Users trying to change the company file in the older version
- Due to virus
- When you have done some changes in the system
Solutions for quickbooks Error 6000 308
Solution 1: Update the quickbooks with the latest Release
- Firstly open the quickbooks
- Then go to the help tab
- Now click on the update quickbooks button
- After that click on the update now button which is there in the right corner
- Then put the checkmark on the reset update and then click on the get update
- When the update process is over, then close the quickbooks
Solution 2: Run quickbooks File Doctor
- Firstly download the quickbooks tool hub from the intuit website
- Then go to the downloads and open the quickbookstoolshub.exe file
- Now install the quickbooks tool hub and accept the software license
- Once the installation process is over then click on the finish button
- Now double-click on the quickbooks tool hub
- Then run the quickbooks file doctor and then click the company file issue tab
Solution 3: Rename the .ND and .TLG Files
.ND and .TLG files are important files in quickbooks. With the help of these files, you will able to run the quickbooks company files on multi-user mode. Sometimes renaming the files will help you to fix the error.
- Firstly open the quickbooks company file location
- Then navigate the .ND and .TLG extension files
- Now right-click on the .ND and .TLG extension file and then choose the rename option
- Rename the .ND file with .OLD extension
- Then click on the yes button to confirm your action
Solution 4: Open the company file which is saved on your system
- Firstly right-click on the desktop and then choose a new folder from the menu
- Then go back to the company file location
- Now copy the company file and then paste that copied company file on the new folder which you have created on the desktop
- Now press and hold the ctrl key and you will not release the Ctrl key till no company file open on your screen
- Then click on the open and restore an exiting company file button
- After that open the company file which you have pasted on the desktop
- At last, the user needs to check whether the file can open or not. if not then move to the next solution
Solution 5: Restore the quickbooks Backup file
- Firstly close the quickbooks Desktop
- Then press and hold the ctrl key and make sure you will not leave the ctrl key till no company file open window appear on the screen
- Now click on the open and restore an existing company file button
- Then choose the restore a backup copy option and then click on the Next button
- Now the user needs to follow the on-screen process to restore the latest backup
Solution 6: Run the Database Server Manager
- Firstly download the quickbooks tool hub
- Then go to the downloaded folder and then look for the quickbookstoolshub.exe file
- Now install the software and then accept the license of the software
- When the installation process is over and then you need to click on the finish button
- After that double-click on the quickbooks tool hub icon
- Then select the network issue tab from the QBSM.
Scan the company file
- Firstly click on the scan folder tab
- Then click on the browser button and then look for the company file
- Now click on the scan button and then click on the Ok button to confirm your action then the scanning process will begin.
I hope after reading the complete blog you will understand the what is quickbooks Error 6000 308 and how to fix the error. if you still need more help the contact our technical expert for expert advice.