Quickbooks store files in may type of file extension, if you take a backup or any type of Quickbooks file and now want to know how to open Quickbooks file without Quickbooks or want to know how to convert QBW, QBB, QBX, QBM, QBA.TLG, QBO.TLG, QBY, IIF, ND, DES, or any other Quickbooks file to excel. Then read the complete post by reading this post you can understand how to open or easily open any type of Quickbooks company file. So to open any type of Quickbooks company file read this complete post and follow step by step procedure.
Before understanding how to open QuickBooks file without QuickBooks remember these points:
>>>.qbw is a file type or file extension which is used to store company file in Quickbooks. This file to store all documents related to QuickBooks in your working Windows system. QuickBooks for Windows is the full form of QBW. This file extension is used to store many types of file. Such as, financial record file, loan manager file, business information, logos, images, etc.
>>>To create backup file or store backup file QBB file extention is used.
>>>Quickbooks desktop user uses .qbx file type to send a copy of a company file to the accountant.
How to Open QuickBooks File without QuickBooks
In Quickbooks desktop, Quickbooks online Quickbooks self-employed, Quickbooks online accountant company file is stored in any type of file extension and you can’t open these files without Quickbooks, to open these files we to convert it in excel, below we mentioned points that will help you to learn how to convert different-different Quickbooks files in excel.
To open QB file Without Quickbooks you can follow these methods:
How to open qbw file without QuickBooks?
If you want to know how to open .qbw file without QuickBooks then, follow the below-mentioned steps, by following these steps you can easily convert QBW to excel and you can access the excel file from any device that have software like Microsoft Excel, open office, or any other.
Follow these steps to open QBW file without QuickBooks:
- Browse for the All Programs option in your system through the Windows search bar.
- And click on the Intuit option given there.
- Choose the QuickBooks company file which you want to open without QuickBooks or want to export from QuickBooks.
- Do the right-click on the company file and open it.
- In the top-left corner there is an option of customer, vendors, or employee option, click on it.
- Then, press the option of Customer Center.
- Convert the file ‘.qbw’ into excel format.
- At the top of the screen, there is an option for Excel. Then, click on the Export Excel.
- Check all the details shown in the prompt window then, click on the Export button.
- When a file is converted into excel. Open the file with the Microsoft Excel option.
- After that, press the option of Data option on the left side of the screen then press the option of other resources option.
- In the end, find the exported file in the prompt window screen. And, if you didn’t find the file then copy and paste the file to the desktop location, so that you can easily browse the file.
- After all this, you can open the file when it successfully converts.
How to open qbb file without QuickBooks?
To open qbb file you can try these methods and step by step procedure, with these step by step procedure anyone can easily open qbb file without any help of Quickbooks.
- Click on the company file in the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then, open the file option.
- After, find the company file using extension ‘.qbb’ then open it.
- Switch to the single user mode in the File option field.
- Click on the option of Export in the File option.
- And press the button of ‘Send the report to the New Excel spreadsheet’.
- In the final step press the Ok button.
How to open a QBX file without Quickbooks?
If you want to open QBX in the form of a normal QBW file, then you need to convert the .qbx file to .qbw file.
Try this method to open QBX file without Quickbooks:
Steps to convert .qbx file to .qbw file:
- To convert open .qbx file
- Then visit the file menu
- Choose the option “send company file”
- Then choose “accountant copy”
- After that click on convert accountant copy to company file or .qbw file
- Then select the location in your drive where you want to store the converted file
- And finally, click on the ok button
How to open QBM file without quickbooks
Want to know how to open QBM file without QuickBooks then follow these step by step procedure, with these step by step procedure any one can easily open QBM file or convert QBM file to excel.
- First click on the start menu
- then click on all program
- Then after scrolling down click on intuit
- And then select Quickbooks
- Then click on open and type the password if asked
- Then you need to agree for a customer, vendor, employees
- After that at the top click on the customer center
- After that go to the excel option
- Then click on export excel and then export
- Now you can open the exported file in excel
- Then search for a QBM file
After reading this you will understand how to open Quickbooks file without Quickbooks? or how to open .qbw, .qbb, or .qbx .qbm or Quickbooks file extensions related to these. But due to any reason if any user is unable to open any kind of file extensions and need any additional help for any type of file extensions then you must need to get help from an expert or hire or find a certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor Proadvisor will help you to understand about any type of file extensions as well as help you in opening in excel or any other mode.