Quickbooks is widely used and very popular accounting software. It is having a lot of amazing features which fulfill all the needs of small and medium-sized business houses. Quickbooks store all the crucial business-related data and it stores data in the different file extensions. QBW is the main extension in which your crucial data is saved. if you take a backup or any type of Quickbooks file and want to know how to open Quickbooks file without Quickbooks. Then read this blog, in this blog, we tell you how you will open Quickbooks file or .qbw file without QuickBooks. This blog will help you to open the file without using Quickbooks.
QBW File Extension
QBW is a type of format in which you store or save the Quickbooks data file or company file with .qbwextension. This file store all documents related to QuickBooks in your working Windows system. These files mainly store the financial data, templates, letters, logos, and images. These files contain financial statements, cash flow management, business planning, and all business-related important data. If all the crucial data is saved in .qbw file extension then it is very important to take a backup of the file.
>>>To create a backup file or store backup file QBB file extension is used.
>>>Quickbooks desktop user uses .qbx file type to send a copy of a company file to the accountant
How to Open QuickBooks File without QuickBooks which is having Different Format
In Quickbooks desktop, Quickbooks online Quickbooks self-employed, Quickbooks online accountant company file is stored in any type of file extension and you can’t open these files without Quickbooks, to open these files we to convert it in excel, below we mentioned points that will help you to learn how to convert different-different Quickbooks files in excel.
To open QB file Without Quickbooks you can follow these methods:
Method 1: Open qbw file without QuickBooks?
If you want to know how to open .qbw file without QuickBooks then, follow the below-mentioned steps, by following these steps you can easily convert QBW to excel and you can access the excel file from any device that have software like Microsoft Excel, open office, or any other.
Follow these steps to open QBW file without QuickBooks:
- Firstly goto all programs
- Then click on the Intuit option given there.
- Now Choose the QuickBooks company file which you want to open without QuickBooks or want to export from QuickBooks.
- After that right-click on the company file and then open it.
- In the top-left corner there is an option of customer, vendors, or employee option, click on it.
- Then, press the option of Customer Center.
- Now Convert the file ‘.qbw’ into excel format.
- After that from the top of the screen, there is an option for Excel. Then, click on the Export Excel.
- Check all the details shown in the prompt window then, click on the Export button.
- When a file is converted into excel and then open the file with the Microsoft Excel option.
- After that, press the option of Data option on the left side of the screen then press the option of other resources option.
- In the end, find the exported file in the prompt window screen. And, if you didn’t find the file then copy and paste the file to the desktop location, so that you can easily browse the file.
- After all this, you can open the file when it successfully converts.
Method 2: Open qbb file without QuickBooks?
To open qbb file you can try these methods and step by step procedure, with these step by step procedure anyone can easily open qbb file without any help of Quickbooks.
- firstly Click on the company file in the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then, open the file option.
- After that, find the company file which is having an extension ‘.qbb’ then open it.
- Now Switch to the single user mode in the File option field.
- after that click on the option of Export in the File option.
- And press the button of ‘Send the report to the New Excel spreadsheet’.
- In the final step press the Ok button.
Method 3: Open a QBX file without Quickbooks?
If you want to open QBX in the form of a normal QBW file, then you need to convert the .qbx file to .qbw file.
Try this method to open QBX file without Quickbooks:
Steps to convert .qbx file to .qbw file:
- Firstly open .qbx file which you want to convert
- Then visit the file menu
- Choose the option “send company file”
- Then choose “accountant copy”
- After that click on convert accountant copy to company file or .qbw file
- Then select the location in your drive where you want to store the converted file
- And finally, click on the ok button
Method 4: Open QBM file without QuickBooks
Want to know how to open QBM file without QuickBooks then follow these step by step procedure, with these step by step procedure any one can easily open QBM file or convert QBM file to excel.
- First click on the start menu
- then click on all program
- Then after scrolling down click on intuit
- And then select Quickbooks
- Then click on open and type the password if asked
- Then you need to agree for a customer, vendor, employees
- After that at the top click on the customer center
- After that go to the excel option
- Then click on export excel and then export
- Now you can open the exported file in excel
- Then search for a QBM file
After reading this you will understand how to open Quickbooks file without Quickbooks? or how to open .qbw, .qbb, or .qbx .qbm or any other Quickbooks file extensions related to these. But due to any reason if any user is unable to open any kind of file extensions and need any additional help for any type of file extensions then you must need to get USA based Quickbooks support from an expert or hire or find a certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor Proadvisor will help you to understand about any type of file extensions as well as help you in opening in excel or any other mode.