QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool intended to recover your harmed file documents and helps to solve a portion of your system issues. Click on the outcome that you get from utilizing the File Doctor to see how to determine the issue. Every one of the test outcomes has sections that describe it in detail, including assets to help fix issues in every particular area. If you want to get the backup of your damaged file you can use this tool very easily and quickly. QuickBooks File Doctor was specially designed to resolve the common networking and damaged company files corruption or other errors. QuickBooks File Doctor is Introduce by Intuit in 2012.
Some Circumstances Where QuickBooks File Doctor Tool can help you:
- When you can’t open your company file and get this type of error messages: – 6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147 and -6130. When you are facing that type of error messages you can use QuickBooks file Doctor Tool to resolve these issues.
- you lost or missing your list of customers, vendors or employees file.
- When you get some errors with the network issue, like- H101, H202, H303, or H505 error.
- Your file is several damaged and will not open, but you can open sample company files.
- When you are not able to access the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Occurring Issues when you are trying to update your QuickBooks.
- When your company file data has been damaged.
- When All of your list of vendors is empty.
In all of these situations, you have to keep patents until your problem is solved. If you are getting a big issue and you are not able to resolve your problem, you can call us on our QuickBooks Support Number which is Toll-Free.
How to Download the QuickBooks File Doctor in your computer
- Firstly, if you already have a File Doctor on your computer. you will see an icon of green file Doctor in your system, after that, you have to proceed to download and installing with the latest file doctor. before installing you have to make sure that you’re any previous file doctor version is uninstalled
- After the download completes, double click on a qbfd.exe file and follow the instruction that will help you to install the QuickBooks File Doctor
- It will be automatically opened when it is installing successfully. If you see that the Tool is not opening, then click on the green wrench icon in your Window
- Use the Dropdown function, list to find out your company file. It is only based on your last ten opened companies. In that case, when you do not see your company file in the top 10 list, click on the browse button and locate it manually and continue
- Select one of the following options:
1. when occurring both errors: file damaged and network connectivity issue
2. Network connectivity issue only.
- when it is done, enter your admin id and password to get your company file and then click Next.
- After then if you are running a file doctor on a workstation then pick the workstation.
- If you are running a file doctor tool on a server then pick the server.
- In that condition, you have to choose the right one: Choose one of the following, If prompted share your company file: Points keep in your mind if you choose NO the file doctor on the computer that time it is not hosting the company file. If you choose Yes File doctor on a computer that hosting the company file.
- In the end, wait for your file doctor finishing diagnosing.
Conditions must be faced when you want to access the company file:
- You must take the Windows File Permission: Must have the file permission to open, update and delete the company file.
- Database Server Mode: can helps you successfully open the file.
- QuickBooks User Login: Each user must have their own QuickBooks User login and password.
Limitations of QuickBooks File Doctor:
now we explain the QuickBooks file doctor limitation it will be used at the installation time when some error finds to used any tools then file doctor can access it the limitation is following are:
- The combines QuickBooks file doctor company file size is lesser than 2GB.
- when the internet connection was important to upload the company file.
- Login the QuickBooks Account as an Administrator.
- Network connectivity has a diagnosis and the repair option cannot work properly if the several version of QuickBooks has installed in a single computer.
- with the database server manager only you can installed the QuickBooks network diagnosis.
Reasons for QuickBooks File Doctor Error:
- Invalid access to the joined records.
- At the point when the old version of the organization records is attempted to get changed over a system.
- It can happen during the establishment eliminate when you miss some QuickBooks documents.
- It shows if there should be an occurrence of harmed, lost and corrupted records also.
If you are still struggling with the data file or network issue or your file are not able to open, then the QuickBooks file Doctor tool helps you to find the reason of the problem and help you to resolve the issues. It may take time for a few minutes to an hour.
You can just dial our QuickBooks Support number, in case you are using QuickBooks file doctor and you want to take a guide from ProAdvisors. Our Technical support team will be glad to give you support for payroll also. You can also request a call from the QuickBooks by QuickBooks Customer service.