How to Fix quickbooks Error 20102?
quickbooks software is widely used by small and medium-sized business houses because it fulfills all need there needs very efficiently. As a software mechanism, there are also some errors and issues are found in the quickbooks. Today in this blog we are going to discuss one of the most reported error that is quickbooks error 20102
quickbooks error 20102 occurs when the user trying to do an active direct deposit in EIN (employee identification number) and this EIN is already linked to some other account. This error 20102 needs to be removed immediately.
Causes of quickbooks Error 20102
- Incomplete installation of software
- When there is a virus attack on your system
- When corruption found in windows registry files
Indications of quickbooks Error 20102
- When an error window pops up on your screen
- When active program slows down and crashes
- System starts hanging.
Effective Solutions for quickbooks Error 20102
Follow these solutions and fix the quickbooks error 20102:
Solution1: Run quickbooks File Doctor
- Firstly you need to download and install the quickbooks tool hub on your system
- Then double click on the quickbooks tool hub icon
- Now click on the company file issue button
- After that run the quickbooks file doctor
- Then select the file options and then click on the continue button
- At last, the user needs to enter the login details and then hit the enter button
Solution 2: Repair the window Registry Entries
- Firstly go to start the menu
- Then type command on the search tab
- Now select the command prompt from the search result
- After that press the ctrl+shift+enter key from your keyboard
- Then click on the yes button on the permission dialogue box window
- Now a black window will appear on your screen with a blinking cursor and then type Regedit on that window and press the enter button
- Now registry editor window will appear on your screen
- From this window, you need to select all key which is related with the quickbooks Payroll Error 20102 and take the back up of these folders
- Then go to the File menu and then select the export option
- Now select the folder where you want to save the file
- Then give the file name according to you
- Now chosen the selected branch in the export range box and then click on the Save button
- Then go to the location where you have stored the quickbooks Backup file with .regextension name
- At last, the user can edit and repair the registry files.
Solution 3: Reinstall the quickbooks Software
- Firstly go to the control panel
- Then look for the add or remove program button
- After that select the quickbooks software and then click on the uninstall option.
- Now go to the intuit official website to download the quickbooks software
- Then install the quickbooks on your system
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and accept the software license
- After that double click on the quickbooks icon
- Then verify error is removed or not.
after reading this blog, hope you understand the quickbooks error 20102 and its solution. if you still need extra help then contact our quickbooks expert for expert vision.