QuickBooks Online Plus is the strongest online version that QuickBooks offers and includes over 65 reporting features. It has all the features of online compulsory, as well as the ability to track inventory, create purchase orders and prepare and print tax forms.
QuickBooks Online Plus received 5 steps for Ease to Use.
- Pricing and Support: QuickBooks Online Plus costs $ 70.00 per month but is currently $ 35.00 per month available for the first three months. Online Plus comes with the ability to provide access to up to five users. You can use these user licenses to monitor the usage of individuals in your organization and to set different permission levels.
- Online Banking: Online Plus reconciles your bank account by going through every transaction in your account and makes sure the information in your software matches. It also gives you the ability to write and print checks from within the software. It is as easy as filling out an onscreen withdrawal form and printing. QuickBooks offers in-depth deposit records that provide details such as who made a deposit, which account a deposit went to, and the payment method used. The software allows you to view histories of credit card, check, and cash expenses across all your accounts, as well as view each of these expenses by the transaction. Online Plus also syncs with your bank account to automatically download transactions into your QuickBooks software.
- Setting up Your Books: QuickBooks Online Plus is easy to install because it includes an initial setup guide, interfaces guidance tools, such as text, that link to FAQs, and unlimited US-Based customer support. To use Online Plus, you don’t need to download or install any software, such as the desktop version. You can access your account from any system with an Internet connection. You can also import your financial and accounting data from Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting, and QuickBooks Desktop versions. With Online Plus, you can import customer details and other contact data from Excel, Outlook, and Gmail.
- Day-to-Day Operations: QuickBooks Online Plus is too easy to use with your daily business activities. This software gives you online access to the entire software from anywhere with an internet connection. Coupled with the ability to designate different levels of access to your multiple accounts, this feature can be very beneficial, especially if you select to outsource your bookkeeping duties. Online Plus also allows you to import your bank and credit card transactions into QuickBooks, which is incredibly important as it dramatically reduces the time required to record and classify these expenses and deposits. QuickBooks Online Plus interface is very intuitive, easy to navigate, and includes a section with quick links to important parts of the software such as invoices, expenses, customer lists, banking, and reports. You can add layouts or customize the layout for more recent transactions and features like online banking. It also has a recent transaction window which details your latest transactions.
- Managerial Features: Customer Invoices, Estimates & Budgets: Online Plus has advanced managerial features such as budget creation and inventory tracking, but this software version still lacks some bookkeeping tools included in desktop versions of QuickBooks, such as inventory management and sales forecasting. This software can create invoices for whatever business you operate, including traditional retailers that need to include sales tax, contractors providing a service that invoice customers based on time and expenses, and anything in between. You can easily create invoices with this version by entering your user’s name, the products or services considered invoicing, sales tax, and a personalized message all on one page. This version allows you to automate and schedule your invoices, track sales by the number of items sold or the total revenue generated by sales of a particular item, and create estimates for a customer for future projects. In addition, you can track sales by class, which allows you to separate transactions based on their importance or function.
- Tracking Payments to Vendors & Inventory: Online Plus allows you to set up a vendor list where you can easily enter in bills as you receive them and create vendors as-you-go. In addition, this version gives you the ability to view and pay all current bills. You can set up a schedule to automatically pay bills as they come in or delay bill payment to a different time than when you record them. Online Plus allows you to track your inventory. Additionally, you can create customized purchase orders by vendor, itemized goods, and services, as well as add notes and view purchase history. If you use contractors, you will need to send them 1099 tax forms, which you can print out with this QuickBooks version.
- Reporting: Online Plus offers over 65 financial, sales, and tax reports that include accounts receivable aging, profit versus loss, and reconciliation reports. Online Plus includes a Company Snapshot that summarizes profit, expenses, revenue, transactions, previous period information, outstanding bills, outstanding money owed, etc. With any of the QuickBooks software, you can create custom reports by adding to or editing the report templates. This version is the only QuickBooks Online software to include an inventory report. It also has a Company scorecard that includes performance comparisons to other businesses in a similar industry.
This software automatically backup all your bookkeeping data. Online Plus includes unlimited phone and email support as well as remote and mobile access. A downside with all QuickBooks online editions is that you cannot work with your business books without an Internet connection. If you want to have this capability, then you have to go with one of the QuickBooks desktop products.