There are many accountants who depend on QuickBooks software for their financial requirements and day-to-day accounting. Many companies used QuickBooks software around the world to make their business and financial planning more efficient. But sometimes in QuickBooks software, the accountant may face some issues and errors which create a break in their day-to-day accounting and storing the data in the accounts of QuickBooks, and Quickbooks error code 5502 is one of the common from then and this error code is reported by thousands of Quickbooks users or accountants.
If your desktop shows that the QuickBooks data has been uploaded but failed to connect to the server. It means there is an error named QuickBooks error 5502. Quickbooks error 5502 shows that the synchronization of data with QuickBooks is not completed properly.
If you are a busy entrepreneur and don’t have time to read complete article then you can dial +1-888-461-1522 number to get help from a Quickbooks Proadvisor.
Let us know about the reason of creating this error
- Quickbooks error 5502 can be caused due to many reasons as mentioned below:
- This error can happen due to the use of online services to understand the matter.
- If there is any changes in the company’s documentation, quickbooks error 5502 may occur.
- This error can also occur if there is incorrect recording of extension in quickbooks software.
- Quickbooks error 5502 can occur when there is a connection of your software with any third party development application.
- If the company’s documentation damages then it also shows the error.
QuickBooks error code 5502 solutions(Step by step guide to fix )
1.Creating a new folder and copy the company file
- Firstly create a new folder and copy the company file in that created folder.
- Then name the created folder and change its extension is qbm.
- After changing all save files and open QB software.
- After opening your QuickBooks software restore all your portable files,
- Then try to open the file if the file is not opening then change the name of its extension.
- Then again restore all your backup.
- If the file still not opened then rename it with the extension .qbx.
2.Rename your qb.nd file
- Open the folder where you have saved to the company file
- In the folder look at the .nd file and then rename it by just clicking the right button
- At the end of the file name simply put .OLD
- Then with a Quickbooks database server manager(QBDSM) rescan your file and move to the next step.
- If the company file is opened over the network use the following steps:
- After that press a super key or a window key
- Then click on the QB Database Server Manager option
- Click the add the folder option from the list of folders available
- Then click on scan
- When the scanning process completes, reopen your file and check it.