This is a common QuickBooks error and mainly occurs when the C=343 or filename is not executable when you try to open the QuickBooks desktop. QuickBooks Error C=343 occurs when MSXML is missing and damaged. After the occurrence of this error, you are not able to access your company’s details and QuickBooks does not respond. Users should take care to update the software to the latest version and upgrade it at regular intervals.
What Are the Feasible Causes Behind QuickBooks Unexpected Error C 343?
QuickBooks error C 343 can occur due to various possible reasons you may see in the below-given list-
- Possible damage in MSXML services .dll file may evoke QuickBooks Error C=343 as these files contain program code, resources, and data essential for applications or Web browser extensions
- If you have not updated your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest available maintenance release, it gets prone to the error code
- The Anomalous behavior of QuickBooks needs the re-registration of the files. The unregistered files may also lead to QuickBooks company file error.
A Solution to Resolve the QuickBooks Error C=343
There are six solutions to resolve error C 343 QuickBooks. A user can attempt any of which to successfully resolve the error.
Solution 1: QuickBooks Desktop Update
- It is vital to always ensure that you as a user update your QuickBooks Desktop in order to resolve this recurring issue.
- If in case the issue still persists even though you have the most updated version can look for other options.
- If the issue still persists, at that point go on to the following solution.
Solution 2: MSXML.DII Files Need to be Saved for QuickBooks Error C=343
- The MSXML.DII files are basically are third-party applications that can be easily integrated with the QuickBooks.
- For 32-bit framework
- First of all, Open Run command window
- Go the search area and enter Regsvr32 MSXML.dll
- Then Click OK
- You will get a message showing the Successfully registered status, i.e., Now you will see a prompt saying Succeed on the screen
- Now Restart QuickBooks
- For 64-bit framework
- Firstly, Open Run Command Window
- Now go to the search area, fill in the text cmd to open the Command prompt window.
- Press Enter from the Keyboard
- Now fill in the command CD-Windows-syswow64 and Press OK
- The user needs to fill in Regsvr 32 MSXML3.dll and thereafter click Enter button from the keyboard.
- The user needs to Fill in Regsvr 32 MSXML4.dll and then click Enter button again from the keyboard.
- Now, both the .dll. files are successfully registered.
- QuickBooks Application needs to be re-started.
Solution 3: Try to Uninstall and Re-install the MSCML.dll Files
- Firstly, open the download page and afterward search for the files Microsoft Core XML files
- Next download these files on the framework
- Install these files on the framework, now double click on the MSXML.MSI file and perform the detailed instruction that is displayed on the screen
- Reboot QuickBooks
Solution 4: Download QB Install Diagnostic tool
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool has to be downloaded.
- Whenever prompted, now save the file to nearby Desktop.
- Next, RUN the QuickBooks Install Tool and thereafter shut any open programs.
- As per the web speed and PC execution, it can take up to 20 mins to wrap up.
- Once you have run the tool, ensure that the parts are properly.
Solution 5: QuickBooks Needs to Be Operated in a Safe Mode
- Ctrl key needs to be held down, thereafter QuickBooks Icon is double-clicked.
- With multiple company files, QuickBooks will be opened in the protected version.
- The file needs to be clicked.
- Open File needs to be chosen; sift through the documents.
- If in case QuickBooks opens, however, the new company file does not open try to validate and fix by:
- The File needs to be Chosen
- Now browse over File Operations
- Then, at last, validate rebuild
Solution 6: Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
Always opt for doing a clean installation. It’s best to make sure that you have a back-up of a duplicate copy of the data file in a that ends with an extension .qbw in a secured place. For instance, in a flash drive or another folder. Thereafter, try to use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool in order to resolve the error QuickBooks Error C=343.