Quickbooks error 101 encountered by the user while trying to connect with a bank account, that means users is trying to connect with a bank account with invalid details like user not done any transaction in the last 12 month and unable to accept term or agreement of your online banking website. While trying to connect with a bank account if you get error 101 with the message “we are fixing our connection to this bank as quickly as possible” and after trying to connect much time if you get the same error message and now want to know how to fix error 101. Then don’t worry here we tried to fix QuickBooks online 101 error and discussed a step-by-step process to fix this error and any user can easily fix error 101 by following here discussed points or steps.
Methods to handle Quickbooks error 101(Banking error)
By making some changes to network connectivity, connection setting, or security setting we can easily fix or error 101 and smoothly connect with bank account.
Solution 1: verify net Connectivity
- Open you favorites browser that you regularly use to access the internet
- Then type any secure website URL like google.com
- If you are able to access that domain then moves to the next step.
solution 2: Reset Internet Connection settings in QuickBooks
- To reset internet connection settings open Quickbooks and then go to the help tab at top of the screen
- Click Use my system net Connection Settings.
- Click on next and hit Submit to save the modifications.
- Try to update bank feeds in QuickBooks another time.
Solution 3: update Banking in QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks and from below the Banking phase from the left click Banking.
- Then click on update and wait until QuickBooks update your financial institution’s connection.
- After the update completes, try connecting your bank all over again with QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Make Intuit free from Security Software Restrictions
Security software settings restrict the user from accessing Intuit or other domains related to that, to access this website you need to make intuit.com & quickbooks.com a trusted website.
After making changes to all these settings now you need to login to your bank website and verify you are accessing it without any error. If you are accessing the bank website without any error, then confirm you have done any transaction in the last 12 months or not. if everything is ok then look for a message on your bank website that needs confirmation. After all, if everything is ok, then refresh your account in Quickbooks online.
After reading this post and following step by step procedure you can easily fix Quickbooks error 101, but due to any reason if you are unable to handle error 101 and need expert help then you can contact Quickbooks ProAdvisor.