As we know that Quickbooks is an online accounting software that is used by accountants and businesses for their financial accounting and for bookkeeping. Basically, errors are part of the software. So Quickbooks also show some errors, for example, Quickbooks error code 323 is one of the common errors that QB users receive.
Quickbooks error code 323 is also known as banking error as it is related to the bank account name and the bank account number. So let’s discuss what is exactly what the Quickbooks online error code 323 and What are the ways to getting free from this error.
What does Quickbooks Error 323 mean?
Quickbooks error 323 is a common banking error of Quickbooks online. This error occurs when the user enters their bank account details more than one time and your bank denies accepting the sign-in credentials that you have entered in the software.
Reasons behind the occurring of Quickbooks error 323
- This error occurs if the user puts their details related to bank account name or number more than one time i.e. multiple times.
- If the user has two accounts having the same account name and number, then it is also the reason for showing the error.
- Another reason is that your banks don’t accept the sign-in credentials that you have entered.
Quickbooks Error 323 Solutions:
Solution 1: Delete one Account
- First of all, check the effects that can be happen of fully deleting an account.
- Click the Gear icon on the top menu.
- Select charts of accounts.
- Search and select the account that you want to delete.
- Click on the delete option
- Then click on confirm.
Solution 2: Download the Bank Statements:
- In the list menu, click on the charts of accounts at the top left bar of the desktop.
- Select the bank account that you have added for online banking.
- Then Download statement of bank.
- Now in the online banking center window click on the view and select the add option
- At the end select an icon and press.
Solution 3: Download the transactions that is required
- Firstly open settings then click on the setup a transaction download option
- Then select my bank is not listed in order to update the bank list.
- After updating the list it shows the current date.
- Then Enter the name of your bank and your login credential then continue.
- After that, it shows the list of all accounts with bank details on the screen.
- Then link each of the accounts to a proper account.
Solution 4: Export and Import chart of accounts
Export the chart of account
- File > utilities
- Export > list of IIF files
- Then select the charts of accounts and save the file to the desktop.
- Then create the new file.
Import the chart of account:
- Go to File > utilities
- Import > IIF files > Spotting.
- Select the charts of accounts in the IIF file.
Solution 5: Rename the account at bank’s website
- Choose the banking option from the navigation bar.
- Select the account that you want to edit.
- Edit account info.
- Choose disconnect this account on saving from the account window.
- Then save.
We hope that all the steps mentioned above help you to get free from QuickBooks error 343. If after performing all the steps, the error remains the same then you can contact our Proadvisor with our toll-free no +1-888-461-1522 for getting assistance from our QuickBooks experts and professionals.