How To Resolve quickbooks Error 1069?
quickbooks Error 1069 occurs when you trying to open and use your quickbooks company files and start its services. This Service did not resume due to a login problem. When there is some login problem with your quickbooks then this error occurs.
On one side, quickbooks is complex and on another side, it is a user-friendly software that requires you to resolve some specific issues. Error 1069 is one such error.
quickbooks error 1069 may occur when you try to access the company files. when the company files are damaged then this error occurs. There must be several reasons for the error.
Causes of quickbooks Error 1069
- Using an outdated version of the Windows
- When there is a Damaged in quickbooks Database Server Manager service
- When your quickbooks Desktop application is corrupted
Best solutions to fix quickbooks Error 1069
There are various solution to solve the quickbooks error 1069:
Solution 1: Update quickbooks Application
Steps to update your quickbooks Application:
- Firstly you need to Open quickbooks
- Then go to the Help menu and then select the Update quickbooks tab
- After that Update quickbooks window will appear on your screen, then you need to click on the Update Now button
- Now mark the checkbox next to Reset Update to delete all the previous downloaded updates
- After that, click on the Get Updates icon
- Now you need to Restart quickbooks to finish the task
- Then follow the complete instructions to Update quickbooks
- If it does not resolve the quickbooks update error 1069, then go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Turn Off Hosting if the files are stored in a local drive
If the hosting is turned on then there is a chance of quickbooks error 1069. you need to make sure that hosting is turned off if you are using quickbooks company file locally.
- Firstly Open your quickbooks application
- Now go to the File menu and then select the Utilities.
- Then utility window will appear on your screen and then change the multi-user access settings to Stop hosting
- Then click on the Yes button for the confirmation window.
- If the error 1069 continues, then go to the next solution
Solution 3: Repair quickbooks Error Code 1069
Steps to perform the repair solution:
- Firstly close the quickbooks window
- Then open the system window
- Now click on the Change or uninstall a program
- In the quickbooks installation window, select the Next button
- Click on the Repair radio button and then click the Repair option
- Then press the Finish button, and it will repair the damaged installation of the quickbooks application
- If quickbooks error code 1069 persists, then move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Check the Version ofWindows
These steps can help you to check the version of windows:
- First of all, search the file with this name winver.exe file in the hard drive
- You may find the file in the location C:\ System32 folder \Windows
- Then Right-click on the winver.exe file and choose Properties from the drop-down menu
- Make sure you are using English versions of windows. so that working of quickbooks does not affect. If the quickbooks company file error 1069 continues then move to the next solution.
Solution 5: Repair Damaged QBDataServiceUser
To repair damaged QBDataServiceUser, follow these steps:
- Firstly go to the Windows Start button and search Control Panel
- then open the control panel and then look for the administrative tool
- After that click on the Administrative Tools, and then click on the Services
- Then Right-click on the service and then choose the Properties from the drop-down menu
- Now click on the Log On tab and mark the box for the Local System account and click on the OK button.
- After that Close the Services window and Restart the quickbooks application to see if the issue is resolved.