QuickBooks is an accounting software created and advertised by Intuit. When you run your Intuit software with QuickBooks Error 3371 “QuickBooks could not load license information. QuickBooks items are designed mostly for little and medium-sized organizations and offer on-premises bookkeeping applications just as cloud-based adaptations that business installments, oversee and pay bills, and finance capacities.
This kind of error occurs because of damage or missing the company file. Error 3371 status Code 11118 will be fixed by the given methods. we have discussed the way to fix the QuickBooks Error Code.
If you re-setup your desktop for the first time, you will experience QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. This error is commonest also as most irritated or annoyed for users. Some error messages on QuickBooks encounter once QuickBooks is not able to load License information, Mostly this error comes up because of missing or damaged files. While using or installing a third party software on the pc, users purposely or accidentally create such changes that misconfigure QuickBooks configuration and damages the files on QuickBooks or the license files.
Sometimes the error occurs when you using an outdated operating system and when you are using corrupted and damaged files in Quickbooks and windows. Sometimes third-party applications blocking the QB and there may be chances of error.
The error message come with this type of error message
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371: Can not Start License Properties
Symptoms of Getting the error 3371
- The active window crashes when the Error 3371 dialog box appears.
- Your computer crashes when this error appears “QuickBooks Error 3371” is displayed on your screen.
- Your system starts slowing down
- When this error occurs, your screen is stored.
Causes of Quickbooks Error 3371
The main reasons behind QuickBooks Error 3371 are.
- Your data files are damaged
- These damages will be corrupted your MSXML component.
- Antivirus or firewall program is damaged or outdated
- Problems will be occurring with the Windows operating system
- A program has accidentally deleted a QuickBooks related file.
- The establishment of a QuickBooks will not be appropriate
- Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with Web Connect users.
The solution to fix the QuickBooks Error 3371
Solution 1: Download the Latest Windows Update
- Sign in to your computer as an administrator
- Click on the Start button
- Go to All Programs and then click on Windows Update
- Download all updates for QuickBooks
Solution 2: Delete EntitlementDataStore.ECML file
- Close QuickBooks
- Make sure that other QuickBooks processes are not running. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Open Task Manager and click for more details
- Sort the processes by pressing the process alphabetically at nominated.
- Find and select EXE file and then click on End Task
- Go to the Entitlement Data folder. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Press the Windows + R key from your keyboard to open the run command.
- Now enter the file field in the “C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ Entitlement Client \ v8 (or v6)” field and press the Enter key.
- Now the ECML file will appear on your screen. Right-click on the file and click on the Delete option from the drop-down list.
When you receive the confirmation message, click Yes.
- Try opening the company file and you will be prompted to register the app.
Solution 3: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Basically, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is used to repair damaged and corrupted files and applications. To install tools in your system, follow the steps given below:
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the official Intuit site
- Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Once it has been successfully installed, open it.
- It will automatically detect and repair all your damaged files.
Solution 4: Run the Tool Hub
- Firstly close the QuickBooks Desktop
- Then download the QuickBooks tool hub on your system
- Now go to the program problems
- Then select the quick fix my program
- Now click on the ok button to perform the action
- Quickbooks tool hub automatically detects the error and fix the error
- At last, you need to open the QuickBooks and open the data file to check error is fixed or not.
Solution 5: Update your Window Operating System
now you can update your operating system you can also resolve this error the points for update window operating systems are:
- you have to click the start button.
- now, select all programs and click on the window update option.
- After that, you will check for updates.
- now reinstall and again installed and update the QuickBooks desktop.
Solution 6: change the name of the Entitlement File
For Windows XP Users
- Firstly go to the start button and the press windows+R from the keyboard
- Now run window will appear on your screen
- Now you need to enter the path of the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file“C: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2”.
- Then click on the ok button
- For ending the process, now you can rename the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file
For Windows Users
- Firstly you need to go to C drive “C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv*”
- Now you need to rename the Entitlement file
- After that open Quickbooks and you will see a new file has been created for you
- If the program data folder is not visible, then you need to follow the instructions:
- Now follow the path, firstly go to the computer and then go to select the organize and then choose a folder and go to search option.
- Then click on the hidden file and folder option
- After that open the Quickbooks and check Quickbooks error 3371 is fixed.
Read More :
- How To Recover Lost Data with QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool
- How to Import the Credit Card Transaction in QuickBooks Online
- Deal with QuickBooks Point of Sale error and troubleshooting Steps
- Guidance of Setting Up the QuickBooks email Service
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error PS077