QuickBooks is an accounting software created and advertised by Intuit. When you run your Intuit software with QuickBooks Error Code 3371 “QuickBooks could not load license information. QuickBooks items are designed mostly for little and medium-sized organizations and offer on-premises bookkeeping applications just as cloud-based adaptations that business installments, oversee and pay bills, and finance capacities.
This kind of error occurs because of damage or missing the company file. Error 3371 status Code 11118 will be fixed by the given methods. we have discussed the way to fix the QuickBooks Error Code.
If you re-setup your desktop for the first time, you will experience QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. This error is commonest also as most irritated or annoyed for users. Some error messages on QuickBooks encounter once QuickBooks is not able to load License information, Mostly this error comes up because of missing or damaged files. While using or installing a third party software on the pc, users purposely or accidentally create such changes that misconfigure QuickBooks configuration and damages the files on QuickBooks or the license files.
Cause and Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371: Can not Start License Properties
Symptoms of Getting the error 3371
- The active window crashes when the Error 3371 dialog box appears.
- Your computer crashes when this error appears “QuickBooks Error 3371” is displayed on your screen.
- Your system starts slowing down
- When this error occurs, your screen is stored.
The main reasons behind QuickBooks Error 3371 are.
- Your data files are damaged
- These damages will be corrupted your MSXML component.
- Antivirus or firewall program is damaged or outdated
- Problems will be occurring with the Windows operating system
- A program has accidentally deleted a QuickBooks related file.
- The establishment of a QuickBooks will not be appropriate
- Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with Web Connect users.
The solution to fix the QuickBooks Error 3371
Solution 1: Download the Latest Windows Update
- Sign in to your computer as an administrator
- Click on the Start button
- Go to All Programs and then click on Windows Update
- Download all updates for QuickBooks
Solution 2: Delete EntitlementDataStore.ECML file
- Close QuickBooks
- Make sure that other QuickBooks processes are not running. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Open Task Manager and click for more details
- Sort the processes by pressing the process alphabetically at nominated.
- Find and select EXE file and then click on End Task
- Go to the Entitlement Data folder. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Press the Windows + R key from your keyboard to open the run command.
- Now enter the file field in the “C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ Entitlement Client \ v8 (or v6)” field and press the Enter key.
- Now the ECML file will appear on your screen. Right-click on the file and click on the Delete option from the drop-down list.
When you receive the confirmation message, click Yes.
- Try opening the company file and you will be prompted to register the app.
Solution 3: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Basically, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is used to repair damaged and corrupted files and applications. To install tools in your system, follow the steps given below:
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the official Intuit site
- Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Once it has been successfully installed, open it.
- It will automatically detect and repair all your damaged files.
Solution 4: Update your Window Operating System
now you can update your operating system you can also resolve this error the points for update window operating systems are:
- you have to click the start button.
- now, select all programs and click on the window update option.
- After that, you will check for updates.
- now reinstall and again installed and update the QuickBooks desktop.
Read More :