QuickBooks error code 6123 comes while using your data file or network setup. When you are opening a QuickBooks company file through the server or multi-user mode and you can upgrade a company file to the new version of QuickBooks and want to restore the backup, this time QuickBooks software will get an error code 6123.
In addition, QuickBooks software helps in registering all transaction reports and data between different companies. When you are upgrading a company file to QuickBooks you can open it now using our many steps.
Causes Due to QuickBooks error 6123
Today we will discuss different causes due to which arrive this QuickBooks error 6123 are comes. Sometimes customer tries to restore their QuickBooks company files from backup hard disk or you open a company file from the multi-network server, an error message QuickBooks Error 6123 the points are:-
- At the time of Restore a company file from an external storage device.
- At the time of network connection disrupted by the host server.
- Due to the damaged company data files on the server.
- Interrupted your’s windows firewall settings when you trying to open the company files.
- The McAfee antivirus is installed on your system that interferes with QuickBooks desktop services.
- This Error also comes due to damaged Windows system files.
Steps for Resolving the Error 6123 in QuickBooks
You just need to follow these given solutions below to get rid of Error 6123 in QuickBooks, these steps are very easy to follow and your problem will solve quickly:-
Download QuickBooks File Doctor
You need to install this QuickBooks File Doctor for solving your error, we explain steps to how to resolve the error with the help of QuickBooks file doctor:
- Firstly you download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Then browse your Company file.
- You have to check the File damage only then you diagnose file.
- Now you can enter the admin password and then select the OK button.
- Select to open the file into a Newer version or repair file into the existing version.
- You just follow all the remaining steps that appear on the screen.
- Now Reboot your system.
Get Rename .ND.TLG File
Now, you can rename your ND and TLG file some points you can rename your file that is:
- Firstly you open the folder having the company file.
- Then select the.ND file of your company.
- Now right click on the company file and select to rename it.
- Rename .ND file into the .ND.OLD.
- Similar to the steps for. The TLG file renames you.TLG file.
- Then Rename .TLG converts into .TLG.OLD.
- Now, you can open the QuickBooks company file.
Transfer Company File to a Different Location
If the QuickBooks users unable to open your company file let’s try to move it to a different place then open it from the location you can see your works.
Used the Auto Data Recovery Feature for fix QuickBooks error 6123
you can restore the QuickBooks adr file and copy of the file and see if it works or not. there is a chance that the file is corrupted and this might also resolve the QuickBooks error 6123.
Checks your Firewall and Antivirus Ports
Now, in these steps, you can check our systems firewall ports and Antivirus ports If maybe Firewall and antivirus programs may block the program from accessing the company file so early you can check the ports setting.
Reinstall your QuickBooks
Now, you can uninstall the QuickBooks then now you can install the best QuickBooks version for systems some points for reinstall the QuickBooks.
- First of all, you uninstall the currently running QuickBooks from the control panel.
- If you are sure you have saved the product and license information.
- Now, you can download the QuickBooks version you want to watch on your computer or insert a CD into the system.
- Then install QuickBooks with the usual procedure.
- Now fill in your product and license information.
- Then finally open the QuickBooks company file.
Creates the New Window Users
Now in the next steps, you can make the new window using the steps for creating the new windows that ts following are:
- Firstly, you open your Control Panel.
- Then select the new user option into the user icon.
- Create a New user from the user icon.
- For the User type, you can select the Administrator.
- From the Existing you get logout.
- Then Restart your computer and log in with new user credentials.
- Move the Company file to your Desktop.
- Now you can open the QuickBooks and access the Company File.
We hope this above-given solution will solve your problem if you get the errors after applying these solutions may be your windows system files are damaged. to get rid of this you need to contact an IT professional person.