In this article, we can explain how to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 6123 and your data file or network setup while you using and also facing this error code. When you opening the QuickBooks company file through the internet connection or the multi-user mode and also you can upgrading a company file into the new version of QuickBooks and also you want to restore the backup but QuickBooks software shows an Error message code 6123.
QuickBooks software helps to register all the transactional reports and data between the different companies. when you upgrading a company file to QuickBooks so you may be open now using our several steps.
Causes Due to QuickBooks error 6123
Here we can explain all the causes which arrive due to this QuickBooks error 6123. Sometimes a user tries to restore QuickBooks company files from backup hard disk or you open a company file from the multi-network server, an error message QuickBooks Error 6123 the points are:
- You can restore a company file from an external storage device.
- The network connection disrupted by the host server.
- Due to the damaged company data files.
- Interrupted firewall settings when you open the company.
- The McAfee antivirus is installed on your system that it interferes with QuickBooks desktop services.
- Due to this Error also damaged your Window.
Steps for Resolving the Error 6123 in QuickBooks
We explain the multiple steps for solving this error that is following are:
Download QuickBooks File Doctor
You can install this file doctor for solving your error we explain how to resolve the error with QuickBooks file doctor:
- Firstly you download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Then browse your Company file.
- You have to check the File damage only then you diagnose file.
- Now you can enter the admin password and then select the OK button.
- Select to open the file into a Newer version or repair file into the existing version.
- You just follow all the remaining steps that appear on the screen.
- Now Reboot your system.
Get Rename .ND.TLG File
Now, you can rename your ND and TLG file some points you can rename your file that is:
- Firstly you open the folder having the company file.
- Then select the.ND file of your company.
- Now right click on the company file and select to rename it.
- Rename .ND file into the .ND.OLD.
- Similar to the steps for. The TLG file renames you.TLG file.
- Then Rename .TLG converts into .TLG.OLD.
- Now, you can open the QuickBooks company file.
Transfer Company File to a Different Location
If the QuickBooks users unable to open your company file let’s try to move it to a different place then open it from the location you can see your works.
Used the Auto Data Recovery Feature for fix QuickBooks error 6123
you can restore the QuickBooks adr file and copy of the file and see if it works or not. there is a chance that the file is corrupted and this might also resolve the QuickBooks error 6123.
Checks your Firewall and Antivirus Ports
Now, in these steps, you can check our systems firewall ports and Antivirus ports If maybe Firewall and antivirus programs may block the program from accessing the company file so early you can check the ports setting.
Reinstall your QuickBooks
Now, you can uninstall the QuickBooks then now you can install the best QuickBooks version for systems some points for reinstall the QuickBooks.
- firstly you Uninstall the currently running QuickBooks from the control panel.
- If make sure you have saved the product and license information.
- Now, you can download the QuickBooks version you want to see on your computer or insert the CD into the system.
- Then install the QuickBooks with the normal procedure.
- Now Fill out your product and license information.
- Then at last open the QuickBooks company file.
Creates the New Window Users
Now in the next steps, you can make the new window using the steps for creating the new windows that ts following are:
- Firstly, you open your Control Panel.
- Then select the new user option into the user icon.
- Create a New user from the user icon.
- For the User type, you can select the Administrator.
- From the Existing you get logout.
- Then Restart your computer and log in with new user credentials.
- Move the Company file to your Desktop.
- Now you can open the QuickBooks and access the Company File.