QuickBooks Error 15241 is an error related to QuickBooks Payroll function which stops the QuickBooks Desktop software to install updates properly. It can generally occur due to File Copy Service of QuickBooks Desktop software being disabled. The QuickBooks Payroll software allows business owners, accountants and bookkeepers to tackle their business payroll processes and limited Error. Less manual interference results in only a limited scope of errors that too only if the initial input amount and data is wrong. Error code 15241 is resulted due to a specific service being disabled called File Copy Service that is imperative for the smooth working of QuickBooks Desktop software.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 15241
Many QuickBooks users find it difficult to identify the error 15241. Therefore, we have come up with the symptoms that might help the users to spot the error. Let us check out the symptoms:
- The very first symptom is, if the error 15241 shows up and crashes the program window.
- Also, in case the system crashes quite often.
- When the windows run sluggishly and do not respond properly to the mouse and keyboard inputs.
- In the situation when the PC freezes for a couple of moments at a time, such a situation might lead to error 15241.
Step To Resolve Quickbooks Error 15241
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista Users:
- End functioning of the QuickBooks Desktop software
- Move to taskbar Choose Windows Start button Click on My Computer option Click on Manage
- Windows 10 Operating System Move to Search tab on the taskbar Search Computer on it Click on the This PC option Select Manage tab
- New screen is displayed on the left side Choose Services and Applications option
- The Services option is displayed on the right side of the Services and Applications window. Click on it
- Highlight Intuit QuickBooks FCS option Click on it once again
- Click on the General tab then on Startup Type option’s drop down arrow then on Manual tab
- Click on Apply
- Select Start option and then OK.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop software once done
- Download the latest updates released for the version
- Finally update the payroll tax tables
Windows XP Operating Software Users:
- Close the QuickBooks Desktop software
- Go to Desktop Click on My Computers Select Manage option to open Computer Management screen
- Go to the new screen and search for Services and Applications then click on it. Go to Services option Click on it to open it
- Go down the screen in the Services Window Search the Intuit QuickBooks FCS service and click on it Intuit QuickBooks FCS Properties window will open
- In the new displayed window Choose General tab Select drop down arrow of Startup Type option Click on Manual option
- Click on OK button
- Restart your QuickBooks Desktop software
- Download the version latest updates released for your QuickBooks program
- Easily update the payroll tax tables