Are you unable to link your bank or credit card with Quickbooks or get Quickbooks error 108 and want to know how to fix this error then don’t worry here you will learn how to fix Quickbooks error code 148 and what are causes behind it. After following few steps or pints you can easily link your credit card or bank account with Quickbooks.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 108
QuickBooks error 108 can take place due to various possible reasons you can find out in the below-given list-
- You may get this error due to improper bank account login
- Due to wrong login credential
- You may get this error due to poor internet connection
- Due to deleted transaction
How to fix QuickBooks Error 108?
You can fix error 108 by reviewing bank or credit card website or updating bank connections or websites. But if you not know how you can perform these two operations in QuickBooks online or QuickBooks self employed, then carefully read every points discoed bellow.
Method 1 review messages on your bank website
- To review 1st you need to sign in to the credit card website
- After that, you need to check messages or notifications
- If a message about the new term of use, any changes to website, or for a new offer then take necessary action
Method 2 update bank connection to Quickbooks
Steps to update bank connection to Quickbooks online
- First, you need to login to Quickbooks online
- Then go to the banking section
- Then the transaction menu
- And finally, click on update
Steps to update bank connection in Quickbooks self employed
- To update bank connection sign in to Quickbooks self-employed
- Then go to the profile and click on the bank account
- Then click on refresh all
After following all these steps you will absolutely get a solution of Quickbooks error 108 and easily add a bank account or link credit card. If you are still unable to add a bank account or link credit card then hire a Quickbooks Proadvisor for your company and for any suggestion or advice leave a comment.
- Quickbooks Error 1336
- QuickBooks Error 1335
- Quickbooks Error 12152
- How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1069
- How To Resolve Quickbooks Error 15241