Intuit QuickBooks GoPayment is a cloud-based mobile application in which you can easily handle your credit card, money transactions, and check installment. QuickBooks GoPayment customers just need to swipe your MasterCard or restrictive QuickBooks chip and magstripe reader with Android applications or iOS applications. And you got all records of your contribution provided by GoPayment dealers. This is very easy to understand, do setup, use, and doing payments by swiping your credit card.
With the help of QuickBooks GoPayment, you can easily pay-as-you-go or, also can monthly payment for lower card rates. You can get your invoice receipt from either your QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop. With the payment, you will get an instant receipt of all your transactions and payments and don’t need to go everywhere for bills and receipts. For using the QuickBooks GoPayment, you just need to sign up with your QuickBooks accounting software.
How to Use Gopayment
- For using the QuickBooks GoPayment, go to your Google play store or iOS store and search for QuickBooks GoPayment application.
- When it is downloaded to your system, click to open it.
- Then, you just need to sign up with GoPayment using your username and password.
- And, now you are ready for your first payment when you plugin your card to the software.
- You can use it anywhere just by a single swipe of your card.
How to Connect GoPayment account with QuickBooks Online
You can easily connect your QuickBooks Online with GoPayment. Just follow these below steps.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Then click on the account settings or Company settings.
- After that, from the left menu bar, click on the Payments option.
- Click on the Connect option in the existing account section.
- Then the application will browse any merchant account from username.
- And, you need to check if the merchant account shown is correct or not.
- Click on the Link Account for linking your account to the QuickBooks Online.
What kind of services QuickBooks Gopayment Provide
- Download GoPayment mobile apps from google play store or iOS store and it is free to download. Also, it is very simple to set up and use.
- QuickBooks Online Integration: This is the main feature of QuickBooks GoPayment. If you add any additional items, then, you have to pay for it. You can give it an installment from your linked bank account. QuickBooks online automatically synchronizes your records of payments.
- Dealer Service Center: With the help of QuickBooks GoPayment, you can directly get your payment to your online account and for that you need to login to your account.
- Add on the 50 Users: You can add multiple users at a time. And, this feature is only available in QuickBooks.
- Taxes and Tip: You can collect your extra benefit or coupon or tip on each transaction you made.
- Apply discounts: If you want to offer a discount to your customer by the rate or dollar amount.
- Product sync: On the particular device which you are using, you can easily maintain a record of all the products of your inventory. Only the admin can access the record because you can delete any items from the inventory data.
- SMS or Email Receipts: All the transactions which you have done will be sent to your mail as receipt and you can maintain your invoices as your personal record.
Some Benefits of QuickBooks Gopayment
If you are running a business company then you need this Gopayment service because it has many benefits and features. Here, we listed down some features:
- GoPayment offers multiple payment methods: You can pay your transaction payment on a monthly basis. Or, you can directly pay with this gopayment without any extra monthly charges but it has little extra charges on every transaction. Moreover, you can view all the records that you have made in the last days from your iOS or Android application.
- Various techniques to get the payments via GoPayment: You can easily accept your payment from anywhere through gopayment because QuickBooks online will directly accept your payments. GoPayment will also accept low payments and high payments.
- Smart Billing: QuickBooks GoPayment helps you remind your customer for any due payment. Also, you get notified of any update of the software so that you can access all enhanced features.
- Simple Reconciliation: With the help of GoPayment transactions, you will understand where the installments are coming from. And you can also check your last records of payments. Reconciliation of Bank billing and installment is a compatible process with QuickBooks GoPayment.
- QuickBooks Integration: You can access the QuickBooks GoPayment in both QuickBooks Online and desktop. It is integrated with both features which helps you to fix invoices and payment problems. And, your company back office will get all the details about every transaction.
Some Other Capabilities of QuickBooks Gopayment
- Mobile installment processing
- Card Camera filtering
- Essential Inventory items
- Virtual receipts via SMS and email
- Simple assessment and tax transactions
After reading this you will understand all about Quickbooks Gopayment, for for more information or any other help related to Quickbooks go payment you can hire a Quickbooks ProAdvisor.
- QuickBooks for Lawyers or Law Firms
- QuickBooks Pro Accounting Software
- How to fix Quickbooks error 248
- What Is Quickbooks Income Statement?
- How To use QuickBooks Undeposited Funds?