It is not as easy or straight forward but with some tips, we can help make it possible. To convert your QuickBooks Enterprise data to QuickBooks Online, you’ll need to first convert it to a QuickBooks desktop file format. And then convert that file to QuickBooks Online.
Important Factor for Quickbooks Enterprise users:
We do not officially support moving data from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks online and data loss may occur.
As a QuickBooks Enterprise user, you have to access several advanced features. That features don’t seem to be supported or offered in QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online. In some cases, you may have found yourself in Enterprise on accident, or only exploitation the bare essentials, in which case moving can likely not be a tangle. In all different cases thus, you must strongly consider if QuickBooks online is correct for your business by looking at our import limitations above and testing out required features initially through a test drive.
QuickBooks Enterprise solution integrates with a Broad number of QuickBooks compatibility business applications to provide a better solution for your business. Enterprise solution allows you to customize any build of Reports and Invoices and you can contain the multiple records in the cloud storage form of Invoices. It uses a powerful Industry-standard SQL database to get support your business and its growth.
Follow the steps to convert QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online:
- Firstly, you have to make sure that your Company file is not on the server. If you need your file you can save your file to the local hard drive.
- You can see the screen listed below after open QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. then open your Enterprise file as admin.
- Press Ctrl+1 to open the Product Information window
- Once opened, press Ctrl+b+q.
- Click OK to close the Product information window.
- The screen below should automatically come up. If you don’t see this screen, attempt Step 2 one more time.
- Click on agree to the Terms of Service, Enter your login info in QuickBooks Online, and click Submit.
- Pick the online company you want to import your data into.
Note: You have only the option to manage or import list and balances if your company file is too large to import. If you don’t see this screen, continue to the next step below.
Once all of that is done, you need to make sure your file can be converted. Open it in QuickBooks desktop, and hit F2 on your keyboard– look at the number of targets. If it’s under 350k, you’re good to go. If not, you need to condense the file.
- You make certain you are using a 32-bit version of internet explorer when an attempt to upload the QuickBooks enterprise file to QuickBooks Online.
- Sure that you have a protected mode for internet explorer internet security option has been deactivated.
- Insure that are trusted sites under the internet explorer security.
Things to Remember:
You can only import the QuickBooks Desktop data within the first 30 days after you have set up your QuickBooks online subscription. Be aware all the QuickBooks enterprise data cannot replace the QuickBooks online.
- Once you have completed the import, sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- To ensure that your data was transferred correctly, we suggest you compare the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet standard reports in QBO.