- August 10, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error
In this blog, we will help you resolve the QuickBooks Error 30159. We will try to tell everything about the error. QuickBooks Payroll is the best service provided by Intuit. It is accounting software which small, medium and large scale businesses use. It is constructed so well that even naive in accounting can use it and run the payroll. Besides having several pros it also has some cons, which are in the form of Errors. If you are using any software, the most disturbing thing you can come across is Errors.
While running QB, a user can come across QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 which will show you an irritating message i.e. “QB has encountered a problem and needs to close” and it will close. If you are also getting this message, need not worry a simple and first thing you have to do is contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Team regarding this error. In this, we will try to know the basic causes, symptoms of this error and how we can resolve it on your own.
Symptoms and Causes of Payroll Error 30159
- An error message appears and it clatters your active program window.
- Facing problems while working on the system.
- Responding slowly to instructions given to mouse and keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
- The continuous appearance of an Error message.
This error can appear anytime in front of you. While you are installing QuickBooks, Windows startup or shutdown or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. So before troubleshooting this Error, we should know the probable causes.
See more: QuickBooks Error 15215
Causes of Error 30159
- If you have downloaded corrupt QuickBooks Software.
- Installation of the software is interrupted.
- Corruption in Windows registry.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks-related program files.
- Any other program mistakenly deleted QB related files.
These are the possible causes, these can be much more. So if you know the root cause of any problem you can easily fix it.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
- Start your system and sign in as an administrator.
- Go to the Start button then select all programs, Tap system restore.
- In a new window, select “Restore my computer” option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system and then click Next.
- Click on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer.
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool.
- Then click the scan button.
- Click on the Fix Errors button after a scan is completed.
- Restart your computer again.
Other Methods to fix the QB error 30159
Method 1: Add the Employee Identification Number (EIN) to the organization record.
- Sign in to QuickBooks.
- Turn on your bookkeeping programming and go straight to the payroll option
- Snap Utilization Search for ‘My Current Payroll Service’ and snap on it immediately.
- You will see another window called ‘Record Maintenance’ on your PC screen.
- Without intuit at one extreme, just click Add Document there.
- Currently, radio add-on ads are found by ENI number.
- Check whether the radio key is strong or disabled.
- In the event that it is weak, you have entered the correct employer identification number.
- Close the window after tapping on Next.
- Estimate all data and return to a simple QB window.
Method 2: Scan Your Device for Issues
- Introduce the QuickBooks payroll error utility in your framework.
- After the installation is finished, click the Scan button.
- You will get the option to fix QB mistakes, suppress it and start checking.
- Hold until the ‘Total Test’ message appears and then reboot your frame.
Method 3: Disk Cleanup
- Introduce a disk cleanup program on your framework
- This tool will clean all undesirable documents with QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
- Restart the PC and check the product for any problems.
We hope that these steps will definitely help in getting rid of this error. If the problem still persists contact to toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Number +1-888-883-9555 to speak with Intuit certified Proadvisors or technical experts.