Quickbooks error 30159 comes at the time of using QuickBooks Payroll, we discuss how to fix QuickBooks this error. QuickBooks Payroll is the best accounting software for small, medium and large scale businesses.
This is well built that naive in accounting can also use it and run for payroll. Apart from many pros, it also has some cons, which are in the form of errors. When you are using some software, the most annoying thing is errors.
While running QB, a user may come across the QuickBooks payroll error 30159 which will show you an irritable message, ie “QB has encountered a problem and needs to close” and it will be closed. We will try to find out the root causes, symptoms and how we can solve it on our own.
Symptoms and Causes of Payroll Error 30159
- An error message appears and it clatters your active program window.
- Facing problems while working on the system.
- Responding slowly to instructions given to mouse and keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
- The continuous appearance of an Error message.
This error can appear anytime in front of you. While you are installing QuickBooks, Windows startup or shutdown or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. So before troubleshooting this Error, we should know the probable causes.
Causes of Error 30159
- If you have downloaded corrupt QuickBooks Software.
- The installation of the software is interrupted.
- Corruption in the Windows registry.
- Viruses or malware are corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks software files.
- Any other program mistakenly deleted QB related files.
- Your window version is not updated.
- Malware & Virus attacks in your system.
These are the possible causes, these can be much more. So if you know the root cause of any problem you can easily fix it.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
- Login your system as an administrator account.
- Click on the Start button icon then select all programs, Click on system restore option.
- On a new window, select the “Restore my computer” option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system and then click Next.
- Click on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer.
- After restart Download and install QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool.
- Then click the scan button.
- Click on the Fix Errors button after a scan is completed.
- Restart your computer again.
Other Methods to fix the QB error 30159
Method 1: Add the Employee Identification Number (EIN) to the organization record.
- Sign in to QuickBooks with the help of QuickBooks account.
- Turn on your bookkeeping programming and go straight to the payroll option
- Snap Utilization Search for ‘My Current Payroll Service’ and snap on it immediately.
- You will see another window called ‘Record Maintenance’ on your PC screen.
- Without intuit at one extreme, just click Add Document there.
- Currently, radio add-on ads are found by EIN numbers.
- Check whether the radio key is strong or disabled.
- In the event that it is weak, you have entered the correct employer identification number.
- Close the window after tapping on Next.
- Estimate all data and return to a simple QB window.
Method 2: Scan Your Device for Issues
- Introduce the QuickBooks payroll error utility in your framework.
- After the installation is finished, click the Scan button.
- You will get the option to fix QB mistakes, suppress it and start checking.
- Hold until the ‘Total Test’ message appears and then reboot your frame.
Method 3: Disk Cleanup
- Introduce a disk cleanup program on your framework
- This tool will clean all unwanted documents with QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
- Restart the PC and check the product for any problems.
We hope that these steps will definitely help you to Fix the Quickbooks Payroll error.