- July 24, 2019
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks is an accounting firm which is used by small-size businesses and large-sized businesses also. Here, we are talking about” What to do when Your QuickBooks not responding when opening”. This error mostly occurs when then you arrange to open the QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution for resolving QuickBooks not responding when opening error-
Solution 1: The Use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, you have to download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- When It is properly downloaded then you can save the file to the native Desktop.
- Close all the other programs and run the QuickBooks Install Tool.
- Once the Tool is running restart your system, and check the tool, make sure that all parts are properly updated.
Note that: the process of downloading and installing takes up to 20 min to end, therefore it is depending on your internet speed and system performance.
Solution 2: Reboot your System and disable your program
- When you are in trouble with this error, Reboot your PC at that time when you are facing this issue.
- After rebooting open your QuickBooks Desktop.
- In that case, when an error persists, Disable your anti-virus and deal with it first.
Solution 3: Defeat the QuickBooks Desktop Application
At that time, there is damage with your QuickBooks Company file, Firstly you need to make sure that your QuickBooks Desktop program is working or not. In that case, maybe QuickBooks trying to open your previous company file, that’s why it is important that you have to do isolate when your company file is in working.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key, then double-click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Do not release the Ctrl key until you see the window with the dialogue of”No Company Open” window, If you release the Ctrl key It gives an error.
- After that Select the Company file, Then choose Open.
Solution 5: Fix your QuickBooks Desktop Installation
Run to repair and replace all harmed establishment or Installed files. You can also Update QuickBooks if your software needs to update.
Solution 6: Perform a Clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly, make sure that Clean Installation is right for you.
- After Installing or Updating gathering the data backup of your important files.
- Select the Program and Features and Uninstall the Quickbooks Desktop.
- Use the QuickBooks Clean Install tool- It can automatically rename your old install folders for you.
- After following these steps Perform to clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
That’s All about fixing QuickBooks Not Responding error. Follow these simple steps and feel free to fix this error. If you are still facing these errors you can freely take help from Our QuickBooks Support team, because, we know that this technical error is not easy to resolve instantly, So you could need to talk with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. They’ll, of course, help you to fix this and all type of issues with QuickBooks.
Reasons to occur this Problem-
There are numbers of issues and their solution which can resolve your this Issue or error-
- The first reason is maybe Crashed or missing the QBWUSER. ini file.
- Corrupted your disc drive.
- Damaged program files or QuickBooks Installation, that is also one reason.
- Damaged Windows Software system.
Symptoms of QuickBooks not Reacting-
- Using Old Version Of QuickBooks Desktop.
- After Opening the QuickBooks Desktop, It starts Freezing.
- Windows Operating system Files are Damaged.
- Installation not done Properly.
- Sometimes System responds very slowly, It takes input very slowly from the keyboard and the mouse.