While working with Quickbooks if you get Quickbooks error 6129 that means Quickbooks is unable to connect with the database or Quickbooks database connection verification is failed. And due to a failed database connection, you may not able to access the company file. If you face error 6129 or your database connection is interrupted then don’t worry you can easily fix it by following these steps or procedures. Here we discussed all possible causes and the best possible solution to fix error 6129 or 6129 0 to fix you only need to follow the below-discussed step by step procedure.
Causes of QuickBooks 6129 0 Error
- Maybe your QuickBooks multi-user configuration is not running the latest QuickBooks version.
- QuickBooks installation files are damaged or corrupted.
- Mismatch condition with domain in between client and server.
- Cause of network data file damage.
- Because of using third party anti-virus
Symptoms before having 6129 0 Error
- Your QuickBooks software will run slowly.
- Your Computer system window would be crashed.
- The keyboard and mouse will not respond at the same time.
- QuickBooks version not updated.
- Microsoft window installation will not be done in the right way.
Troubleshooting steps to Fix this Error-
Here, We are discussing some troubleshoot steps that can resolve this error very easily and in minimum time.
Sign in to the administrator windows
- When you are signing in, firstly try to open the other company file.
- You need to sign in the administrator window to update your company file.
- When you are unable to the administrator window, In that case, you can find help from IT professionals.
When you successively run from the solution1 then you face the easy-step interview
- After Login, You see the message of Save the file?
- Click On the “Yes”.
- After that enter the file name and click on the save option.
Disable the antivirus and the other Software
- Keep in safe mode of your computer and restart it.
- Incapacitate your antivirus software.
- Build a new organization file and restart your computer system in normal mode.
- Open QuickBooks to open your company file.
Rename the QuickBooks Network Descriptor to .nd file.
- Check Your QuickBooks File folder for your file name that it is in the .nd file or not.
- Rename your file, Click Right the .nd file with the old company file name and choose the option to rename it.
- Write.OLD at the end of the file name and press the enter key.
- If you see that the same organization file is open and save in multiple computers, follow the next steps. When you only use QuickBooks in one system.
- Press the window button and select Programs.
- After that click on the QuickBooks and QuickBooks Database server manager.
- Select the scan folder tab, In the condition when there is no folder that attains the company file. Click to add the Folder.
- Click the scan and close the task when the scanning is completed.
- Open the company file after the scanning is completed.
For move, the QuickBooks Company file, Create the another folder
- Create the other New one folder.
- Reset and transfer the All QuickBooks company files into the instantly Created folder.
- If you are using QuickBooks on only one computer, it would be easy for you to open the Quickbooks company file using the new folder.
- In multiple systems, if you use the same file name then you have to follow the next step.
- Press the window start button and choose programs> QuickBooks> QuickBooks Database server manager.
Keep your all computer systems working in the same domain.
- You should know that your all computer systems are working in the same domain, If not then you have to do it in the same domain.
We hope that the above-given information and some troubleshooting steps help you to recover your organization from QuickBooks error 6129 0. In above We discussed all the causes and the symptoms of occurring this error. It is most important to know you what kind of problems you can face when you use the QuickBooks Software.
- Fix QuickBooks Error 1723
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6123
- A Solution to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6177