While installing or updating Intuit Quickbooks desktop, we may get a Quickbooks error 1911 with a message can’t register the library of data. If you encountered error code 1911 while updating your Quickbooks desktop and looking for the best possible solution to fix this error then Currace is the best place, after a lot of research here we discussed the best possible solutions to fix Quickbooks error code 1911. By following the below-discussed solutions you can easily manage or fix this error and update Quickbooks desktop.
How to fix Quickbooks error 1911?
To fix error 1911 with Intuit Quickbooks accounting software you can try the below-discussed methods of solution, with these methods of the solution you can easily fix Quickbooks error 1911.
Solution 1: Install the Adobe Flash Player
- If you are required to download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Then uninstall the Adobe Flash Player.
- Press and hold the Windows (R) to open the Run window.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- Choose OK.
- Then Uninstall a program.
- Click on the Adobe Flash Player.
- Then click uninstall.
- You need to follow the instructions prompted on the screen to complete the procedure.
- In the end, you can download and install the Adobe Flash Player.
Solution 2: Correct the settings of the Built-in Administrator
Activate the Built-in Administrator
- Press and hold the Windows key.
- Write in CMD.
- Right-click on the CMD exe then click on Run as Administrator.
- Then open the prompt window and write in net user administrator active yes.
- Click the Enter.
- Now, you can use Additional instructions on the safe mode from Microsoft.
Adjust the Built-in Administrator Account
- Firstly you need to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Select the Switch User.
- Press the Windows key For windows 8 user.
- Choose the user icon by clicking on the upper right of the screen.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Delete then select the default Administrator account.
Hide the Built-in Administrator account
- Select the Windows key and type Command Prompt.
- Now, right-click on CMD/exe.
- Then click on Run as Administrator.
- You need to type in net user administrator/active: no and press Enter in the CMD window.
Modify the Security Settings of the installation directory
- Run the path C:\Program Files\Common Files.
- You are required to right-click on the Common Files folders.
- Select Properties.
- Select Edit under the Security tab.
- Select the Users in the Group or user names.
- Go to the Permissions for users and click allow for the permissions written below:
- Update, Read and Execute, List Folder Contents R/W.
- Select Apply OK.
Solution 3: Download and Visit the PSExec Directory
- First of all download PSExec and take it out somewhere.
- Locate the QuickBooks installer in the same directory.
- Open an elevated CMD.
- Now, you are required to install QuickBooks as a system by running:
- Psexec-is QuickBooks Installer
- QuickBooks install is placed in the downloads folder and titled as 1.exe
- Access via the installer as normal.
Solution 4: Change the Setup Editor Settings
- You can choose the Tables to tab in the Setup Editor only when you do not want to register your type library file.
- Click on the TypeLib table.
- Place the row with the file specified in the error message.
- You want to delete the row and then verify whether the QuickBook Error 1911 has been fixed.
By the following bellow discussed methods of the solution you can easily fix Quickbooks error 1911, if you followed all methods of solution and unable to fix your problem then you can contact Quickbooks Proadvisor and for any other advice or suggestions, you can leave a comment.