When you are looking for an attachment in between your Files and your Invoices. you can choose one of the best technology of QuickBooks that is QuickBooks Scan Manager. This article helps you to fully install a set up of scan manager and helps you to remove the common issues and errors you may face while you are using QuickBooks Software and their tools.
If you get errors when you are setting up or using the QB Scan Manager. Don’t worry! we are providing you some steps below to resolve your errors and problems. QuickBooks Scan Manager helps you easily add files to your sales receipts, bills, and other transactions. Here’s how to set it so that you can get started.
Set up and Use of QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks Scan Manager is compatible with TWAIN Analog Scanner.
Step 1: Create your own scan profile
- From the Company menu>select the document>Doc Center.
- Choose a document to scan.
- To set up a new profile, select a new or existing scan profile.
- Edit your profile name, then select Continue.
- Adjust profile settings as appropriate, then choose Save.
Step 2: Set up and test your scanner
- Highlight your profile, then choose the button Select.
- Select the scanner window and the scanner setup wizard.
- Select the appropriate mode. This is usually the normal mode.
- Check the display test box, then choose Next.
- Choose the test you want to run, then choose the next two times to begin testing your scanner.
- Repeat this test to check all the mode boxes, then choose Next to continue testing in other modes.
Step 3: Scan and Add your File or Documents
- When you make sure that your testing is done in all modes, you can start using your QuickBooks Scanner. Before, any transaction makes sure that your attachment and all required field are successively attached and filled by you.
- To attach a file, just select the Attach File button on your every transaction.
Advantages of Using QuickBooks Scan Manager
- You can simply attach files to your email-invoices, sales and bill receipts, and other transactions via QB scan manager.
- It does not require you to be an expert in accounting.
- You can connect it to your bank accounts to import and categorize transactions automatically.
- The balance sheet gets upgraded and the invoice, packing slip, and other documents are created automatically which saves valuable time.
- QB scanner is provided with the warehouse manager and his teams of warehouse members that can get more work done in a small interval of time then they could get complete manually.
What to do When your QuickBooks Scan manager is not Working
If you are facing issues when you are using QuickBooks Scan Manager, You have to make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks. just follow these step below:
- Firstly, you have to minimize your all windows and locate for the QuickBooks shortcut icon on your desktop.
- After that, you have to click the Right button on the QB icon when you will right click then a list of options will appear. Scrolling the options and search for the properties tab.
- From the window that appears, choose the target option and a file with the name of QBW32.exe. Click the Right to select the file properties.
- A dialogue window will appear, select the General tab from there.
- Here, you will see a code like 20.0D R6. when this code is the display that means you are using the QuickBooks version 2010 with the release of version 6.
- After that check out for any latest version by making a quick google search for the latest update.
- From the drop, an emu that will appear, Click on Update QuickBooks.
- After that mark, all the options, so that you can download all the QuickBooks updates automatically.
- Click save and update now Button.
- After all that processes, Now you will see a pop up that appears that your download has been completed.
- After fully download the software, log off and re-login your QuickBooks accounts and your QuickBooks Scan Manager will start to works properly.
Read More :