- July 19, 2019
- Posted by: editor
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Payroll
When you are looking for an attachment in between your Files and your Invoices, sales receipt and other your bills transactions, you can choose one of the best technology of QuickBooks that is QuickBooks Scan Manager. This article helps you to fully install a set up of scan manager and helps you to remove the common issues and errors you may face while you are using QuickBooks Software and their tools.
If you get errors when you are setting up or using the QB Scan Manager, don’t worry! we are providing you some steps below to resolve your errors and problems. QuickBooks Scan Manager helps you easily add files to your sales receipts, bills, and other transactions. Here’s how to set it so that you can get started.
If you find errors when installing or using the scan manager, do not worry. Follow the steps in the “Get help with scan manager errors” section.
Set up and Use of QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks Scan Manager is compatible with TWAIN Analog Scanner.
Step 1: Create your own scan profile
- From the Company menu>select the document>Doc Center.
- Choose a document to scan
- To set up a new profile, select a new or existing scan profile.
- Edit your profile name, then select Continue.
- Adjust profile settings as appropriate, then choose Save.
Step 2: Set up and test your scanner
- Highlight your profile, then choose the button Select.
- Select the scanner window, select the scanner setup wizard.
- Select the appropriate mode. This is usually the normal mode.
- Check the display test box, then choose Next.
- Choose the test you want to run, then choose the next two times to begin testing your scanner.
- Repeat this test to check all the mode boxes, then choose Next to continue testing in other modes.
Related Article: QuickBooks Remote Access Control
Step 3: Scan and Add your File or Documents
- when you make sure that your testing is done in all modes, you can start using your QuickBooks Scanner. Before, any transaction makes sure that your attachment and all required field are successively attached and filled by you.
- To attach a file, just select the Attach File button on your every transaction.
What to do When your QuickBooks Scan manager is not Working
If you are facing issues when you are using QuickBooks Scan Manager, You have to make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks. just follow these step below:
- Firstly, you have to minimize your all windows and locate for the QuickBooks shortcut icon on your desktop.
- After that, you have to click the Right button on the QB icon when you will right click then a list of options will appear. Scrolling the options and search for the properties tab.
- From the window that appears, choose the target option and a file with the name of QBW32.exe. Click Right to select the file properties.
- A dialogue window will appear, select the General tab from there.
- Here, you will see a code like 20.0D R6. when this code is the display that means you are using the QuickBooks version 2010 with the release of version 6.
- After that check out for any latest version by making a quick google search for the latest update.
- From the drop, an emu that will appear, Click on Update QuickBooks.
- After that mark, all the options, so that you can download all the QuickBooks updates automatically.
- Click save and update now Button.
- After all that processes, Now you will see a pop up that appears that your download has been completed.
- After fully download the software, log off and re-login your QuickBooks accounts and your QuickBooks Scan Manager will start to works properly.
After follows these steps if your QuickBooks Scan manager still not working. You can contact with our QuickBooks Support Team. They will help you to fix your all errors with your QuickBooks Scanner with a Remote access control device. You can directly call on our QuickBooks toll-free number +1-888-883-9555.