QuickBooks error 1935 shows there is a requirement of .net framework or your version is outdated you need to update your system. QuickBooks error 1935 is an installation error and it usually occurs at the time of installation or you are in the middle of installing QuickBooks or you are trying to open Quickbooks for the first time after the installation. If you want to use the accounting QuickBooks then firstly you have to solve or fix the error and then you move forward. Firstly we have to identify the reason for the error or why this error occurred. There may be many causes, maybe your computer files are corrupted, there will be difficulty in the installation or your system is not up to date the version of the operating system is older or due to .Net Framework. if .net framework files are corrupted then also error occurs.
Before installing you have to make sure all things are in proper order. We have to check the operating system, .net framework,computer files and internet setting.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
- Error window will appear and display QuickBooks Error 1935.
- Your system delays your work.
- Your system crashes all the time whenever you run a specific program and you see error 1935 on your screen.
- Your system hangs and stops working.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
- Damaged window files and .net framework.
- Corrupted files
- Incomplete download of QuickBooks
- File error happened due to virus or spyware
- Due to improper shutdown during updation or recovery process
- Improper hardware and software installation
- .net framework is not up to date
- Registry of windows
Methods to fix QuickBooks Error 1935
After knowing the reasons behind the QuickBooks Error 1935. Now we will fix this error 1935 by following some steps :
Method 1: Run Selective Startup Mode
- Firstly, open run command.
- Then type ‘msconfig’ and press the OK button.
- Now, click on Selective Startup and then go to General tab and then click on Load System Services and then Load Startup Items.
- Then you have to press on the Service tab.
- Then Choose Hide all Microsoft Services and then click on Disable all options.
- Unmark the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox.
- Now, in the next step you have to check the list of services and ensure that the Windows Installer checkbox is marked. If it is not checked, then press on the box to mark
- And then click OK
- Now, click on Restart in the System Configuration Window to restart your PC
- Once your computer restarts properly, you can do clean installation of QuickBooks
- Now, open the Run command
- And then type “msconfig” and press Enter
- Now Select Normal Startup then goto General tab and then click OK
- from the System Configuration window, click Restart to restart your system
Method 2: Repair .Net Framework
- Open control panel window.
- Now, click on the ‘Uninstall ’option.
- Now click on ‘Turn windows features ON or OFF.’ option.
- Now check .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled.If it is not then make it enable by clicking on the box and you have you need to close the Windows Feature window and then Reboot Computer. Press OK repair the .NET Framework by unchecking the box and rebooting the computer. In case you see that the .NET Framework 4.5 is already enabled then ‘Re-enable .NET Framework and then reboot
- Afterward, similarly check that .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is enabled.You can do this by clicking the box. If it is not enabled then click OK and Reboot the computer Additionally, you can repair the .NET Framework by clearing out the box and rebooting the computer.
Method 3: Temporarily Disable antivirus
- Restart Computer
- Start Installation
- Temporarily disable the Anti-Virus software during software installation
- Once the installation is complete, then Enable Anti-virus Software
Method 4 : Update your windows
- Click Start Button
- Now, enter ‘Update’ in the search box and press Enter.
- A Windows Update Dialog Box will come up
- If you see that Updates are available, then Click ‘Install Updates’ option
Method 5 : Reinstall .Net Framework
- Restart computer that has QuickBooks install error 1935, and again perform the installation process.
- Stop the Anti-virus program during the Installation
- Install QB and .NET Framework ( if not there already).
- Restart the Anti-virus program after the QB and the.Net Framework are successfully installed.
Method 6: Run QuickBooks diagnostic Tool
- Start the computer and Log in to the system.
- Now connect the system to the internet.
- Download QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Save the file to your Desktop
- Now, double-click on QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file
- Close all Open programs that are running in the background
- Once the System diagnostic is complete, then Reboot system
- Now Install QuickBooks
With all these methods you absolutely get the solution to Quickbooks error 1935, if you want to get any other suggestions or advice related to error code 1935 then contact Quickbooks Proadviosr.
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 1911
- How to fix Quickbooks Error 1920
- QuickBooks Error 1904
- QuickBooks Error 1310
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 213
- How to fix QuickBooks Error 15106