How to fix quickbooks Error 1336?
Hi, this time did you get a POPUP of a quickbooks error 1336 and don’t know what is it and how to handle it easily, then don’t worry in this article we discussed all. Here you will learn what is error 1336 and how we can handle it easily. If you don’t want to read the complete post then you can call on +1-844-405-0904 number and talk with an Intuit quickbooks ProAdvisor.
quickbooks Error 1336 is an error that contains information about the possible cause of the error, the action that caused the error. Error numbers were used to address errors in the common error code format used by Windows and other Windows-compatible software vendors. This 1336 error code is used to identify the error used by the vendor. A hexadecimal number and a technical description are associated with the 1336 error code. In some cases, the error may contain more parameters in a hexadecimal format that represents memory locations where the instructions were loaded at the time of the error. The System.ini file contains a list of error codes that use the Windows operating system and supporting software and drivers.
Causes Of quickbooks Error 1336?
The quickbooks Error 1336 can be caused by the loss of Windows system files. Corrupted Windows system file entries can be a real threat to the wellbeing of your computer. Many events can occur that result from system file errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstallation, improper deletion of applications or hardware. This can also happen when your computer recovers from a virus or adware/spyware attack or improper shutdown of the computer. All of the above activities can be caused by the deletion or corruption of entries in the Windows registry. This corrupt registry will provide missing and incorrectly connected information and files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
Symptoms of quickbooks Error 1336
- The active Windows program crashes.
- The 1336 error appears on the scene continuously.
- The computer can respond slowly.
- The device may freeze for a while.
In this article, you are given steps to solve the 1336 error, thus follow the instructions given below.
How to fix quickbooks Error 1336?
Above we discussed possible causes and systems, if you understand what is error codes 1336 or how to identify we may get error code 1336 as soon as and now you want fix this error. Then you can fix it in two ways, to fix follow this step by step approach.
Method 1: Uninstall the Mcafee program related to error 1336:
- First, open the computer and go to the start button.
- So, click on the Control Panel option.
- Also, click on Programs> Programs and Features.
- In addition to this location, post-effect McAfee-related error.
- On the top menu, the option to uninstall appears.
- So press the uninstall option.
- Follow the instructions to complete your uninstallation process.
Method 2: Cleaning the System Junk
- First, open your computer and go to the start button.
- A search box appears on the screen.
- So type the command in the box that appears.
- Press Ctrl + shift button.
- Hit the enter key.
- A permission dialog box paper on the screen.
- Choose the Yes option.
- A blinking cursor with a black box will now appear on the screen.
- So, type in cleanmgr.
- Press the Enter key again.
- Now Disk Cleanup will start calculating occupied space.
- Also, select the checkbox that appears.
- Select the category of temporary files.
- Also, select the boxes you want to clear.
- So click on the OK button.
Once after following all these two methods of the solution you will easily get a solution of quickbooks error 1336. If you have any difficulty in resolving this error code and want to give any suggestions and advice then you can leave a comment, we will improve this post according to your suggestion.