Quickbooks Error 1336 is the numeric value of the error that occurred. The error number is a value to identify the error. This error contains information about the possible cause of the error, the action that caused the error. Error numbers were used to address errors in the common error code format used by Windows and other Windows compatible software vendors. This 1336 error code is used to identify the error used by the vendor. A hexadecimal number and a technical description are associated with the 1336 error code. In some cases, the error may contain more parameters in a hexadecimal format that represent memory locations where the instructions were loaded at the time of the error. The System.ini file contains a list of error codes that use the Windows operating system and supporting software and drivers.
Causes Of Quickbooks Error 1336?
The Quickbooks Error 1336 can be caused by the loss of Windows system files. Corrupted Windows system file entries can be a real threat to the wellbeing of your computer. Many events can occur that result from system file errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstallation, improper deletion of applications or hardware. This can also happen when your computer recovers from a virus or adware/spyware attack or improper shutdown of the computer. All of the above activities can be caused by the deletion or corruption of entries in the Windows registry. This corrupt registry will provide missing and incorrectly connected information and files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
Symptoms of Quickbooks Error 1336:
- The active Windows program crashes.
- The 1336 error appears on the scene continuously.
- The computer can respond slowly.
- The device may freeze for a while.
In this article, you are given steps to solve the 1336 error, thus follow the instructions given below:
How to fix Quickbooks Error 1336:
Method 1: Uninstall the Mcafee program related to error 1336:
- First, open the computer and go to the start button.
- So, click on the Control Panel option.
- Also, click on Programs> Programs and Features.
- In addition to this location, post-effect McAfee-related error.
- On the top menu, the option to uninstall appears.
- So press the uninstall option.
- Follow the instructions to complete your uninstallation process.
Method 2: Cleaning the System Junk
- First, open your computer and go to the start button.
- A search box appears on the screen.
- So type the command in the box that appears.
- Press Ctrl + shift button.
- Hit the enter key.
- A permission dialog box paper on the screen.
- Choose the Yes option.
- A blinking cursor with a black box will now appear on the screen.
- So, type in cleanmgr.
- Press the Enter key again.
- Now Disk Cleanup will start calculating occupied space.
- Also, select the checkbox that appears.
- Select the category of temporary files.
- Also, select the boxes you want to clear.
- So click on the OK button.