Every problem has its unique causes and Quickbooks error 12152 cause due to poor internet connection or incorrect internet settings. Due to poor internet connection or improper internet setting Quickbooks is unable to communicate or connect with the server and you may get a pop-up of error 12152. If you get a popup of error 12152 and want to know how to fix and what causes Quickbooks error code 12152 then read complete. By reading this post you can understand why you get this error or how to easily fix it.
Causes of Quickbooks 12152 Error
Above you read what is Quickbooks error 12152, but to get complete knowledge about this error you need to know what cause or why you get this error. Bellow we discussed all major causes of error 12152.
- May be user is using an older version of the accounting software.
- QB is not able to read license data
- Maybe the problem is in windows API
- Due to missing important framework or registry
- ay be the user device is affected with virus or malware
- Due to improper installation of Quickbooks accounting software.
How to fix Quickbooks Error 12152
After understanding all about Quickbooks error 12152 now its time to fix Quickbooks error 12152. To can try many methods, bellow we discussed best 5 methods to fix Quickbooks error 12152. To fix try all methods until getting solution of this problem.
Solution 1: Authenticating date and time
- To start 1st you need to verify date or time is correct or not
- If not correctly set then move toward the bottom right of the screen
- The next step in the process is to put the cursor on the time that is displayed on the screen and then right-click the same.
- After that, hit the adjust date or time option.
- After that, you need to reboot to keep changes.
Solution 2: Using Registry Editor
Before making changes to the registry make a backup, after taking backup carefully follow instructions, if you have done any wrong changes then your system may stop working.
- First of all, go to the start menu
- Type command
- After that press ctrl and shift key and press enter
- Then you will get a dialog box
- And in this box click on yes
- Then you will get a box with a blinking cursor
- After that Regedit and press enter
- After that select a key to fix error 12152 like Chrome or Internet Explorer
- then in a file menu click on export
- After that store the Google chrome or IE backup key in the folder
- Then give the name of the folder and conform you have selected a right section or branch
- And at the end click on save and verify the file is saved as a saved as a .reg file.
Solution 3: Reinstalling/ Uninstalling QuickBooks
- First of all, uninstall Quickbooks
- Then again download a fresh software
- The next step in the process is to install QuickBooks and then launch the same.
- After that, the user is required to look for a scan option and then click it.
- Moving ahead, issues display on the screen.
- And then, select Repair all options.
- After all if still getting trouble then move to the next step
Solution 4: Restore your system
- To begin 1st sign in as an admin
- Then go to start menu>> allprogram>>accesseries then choose a restore option
- Then click on the screen in a new window then choose date & time to restore or the latest restore point
- Then click on next
- Then in the confirmation window click on next then restart
- And check error is resolved or not if not then move to the next step
Solution 5: Making changes to Internet options
- Go to the start menu
- After that type control panel to search
- Then in a control panel go to the internet option and click on that
- Then click on advance option
- Then in the next option tap on reset
After doing all changes I hope your Quickbooks Error 12152 is completely resolved. If you have any suggestions or advice then leave a comment in the comment box. and for more information about this error contact Quickbooks Proadvisor.