QBWC1039 error is a common error that occurs when you are trying to connect with a third party application with QuickBooks desktop using a web connector. When you try to reconnect your company’s document with some outsider application or to a warehouse manager using QuickBooks web connector then you may get a qbwc1039 error.
Causes of qbwc1039 error
- Moving of companies files from one to another location
- Accessing permission of companies files is not granted fully to the application
- Web connector is not properly connected or installed
- Renaming of the file and changed in the path
- Damaged and corrupted files of Quickbooks
- Installations issues in Quickbooks
- Compatibility issue
- Pair value of file id/owner id is required
Steps to fix qbwc1039 error
Follow these steps resolve your qbwc1039 error :
Solution 1: backup of company files
1. Firstly open Quickbooks
2. Then go to the File menu and from there change the mode into single-user mode.
3. Then again click on the file menu and then choose the backup company option.
4. Now the backup window will appear. From this window, you have to choose to create a local backup option and then select local backup.
5. Now click on the options button, then a new backup window will appear from that window you have to choose browser.
6. Then choose the local hard drive location of your computer for backup of company files.
7. After that click on the ok button and save it.
Solution 2: company files are moved and renamed company files
1. Firstly you have to rename the companies files
2. If the files are moved to another location
3. Then create the backup of the companies files
4. Now restore it to the previous location
5. After that establish a connection and open the file in the application.
Solution3: permission of companies files is not granted fully to the application
1. Firstly login into the Quickbooks application as an admin
2. Now go to the File menu and choose the display options and from there change the mode to single-user mode
3. Now click on the edit menu and choose Preferences and then the preferences window will appear from that window click on the integrated applications.
4. Then click on the company preferences and then uncheck the checkbox which shows don’t allow my application access to this company file.
5. Now the pop-up window will prompt named SDK app authorization and click on the yes button.
6. Now access is granted and click on the ok button.
Solution4: restore the company files into the previous location
1. Firstly open Quickbooks
2. Then click on the File menu
3. Then, click on the Open or Restore the company and choose to Restore a backup copy.
4. After that, you have to click on the Next option and then choose the Local Backup tab.
5. Then Click on the Next and Browser backup company file.
6. Now, you need to select a folder to save your restored file.
7. Save with a unique name and don’t overwrite the new company name with any existing company name.
8. Now Open and Save your restored company file.
Solution 5: pair value of files id/owner id required
1. Firstly Open Quickbooks software
2. Then download the CP3 tool
3. Now open the tool and then go to the file option
4. After that search QWC files and open that file.
5. Again open the file and click on the remove stamp option
6. Now Quickbooks application certification pop-up window will appear and click on the ok button.
7. Choose the confirm button on the access confirmation window.
8. Now you have to follow the instructions
9.Now click on the ok button and you will get a confirmation message “Owner ID has been removed”.
10. Again click on the ok button
11. Now you close the CP3 tool and add a third-party app
Solution 6: configure web connector
1. Firstly you have to login into Quickbooks as an admin
2. Open Quickbooks and then click on the File menu
3. Then from the File menu choose the display and change the mode into single-user mode.
4. Then go to the edit menu and choose the preferences
5. Now click on the integrated applications and then choose company preferences.
6. After that click on the third-party app and then select the properties
7. Then select allow this app to log in automatically
8. In authorization, window click on the yes button
9. At last click on the yes button of user option
By reading this pot you can easily fix qbwc1039 error, if you have any suggestion of advice related to this error then you can leave a comment.