How to print w2 in QuickBooks online & desktop?
At that time you want to know How to print w2 in QuickBooks, then first of all you need to know what is w2 form, w2 forms are a way to record or track money that we paid to the employee, or this form is used for filing the general information. If you want to know what is w2 form or How to print W2 in QuickBooks accounting software, then read the complete post by reading this post you can easily understand the w2 form printing process. In this post, we discussed why you need w2 in QuickBooks.
Points that you need to verify before printing w2 forms
- Make sure you must first see whether the paper is good for printing or not.
- You don’t need special ink. You can use anti glare Black ink for printing.
- Printers should be amicable with your computer system.
- You must Keep your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription active for print.
How to print w2 in quickbooks?
After understanding what is w2 form & why we need to print, if you want to print w2 from in QB then carefully approach to a step-by-step procedure or steps and easily print the w2 form in QuickBooks, but before approaching select the paper.
Steps to print w2 form:
- You will have the option of tax by opening the quickbooks , you have to click on the payroll.
- After that , you will see the forms section on which you will click on the’ Annual Forms ‘ link.
- You will see the create form option and open the file form.
- After this , you have to enter the year in the ‘year’ section and then ok.
- Then it will take you by the Employee print copies , but you will have to choose a relevant time period and choose the employee option and select the employee’s last name.
- Click on the ‘view option ‘ to open ‘Adobe reader’.and you will see the edit option to make a change in your file.
- You will get the submit option. Click on it.
- You will get a print icon from the Reader Toolbar and click on it.
- After all this , you have followed all the instructions while printing .