You must be familiar with the quicken. Quicken is a cash management application. It helps in managing and tracking your all income and expenses. Quicken is having so many features. But still, we need to create a budget. if you are a quicken user then you don’t need to worry about the budget. Quicken automatically creates a budget for us. But in some situations, we have to create a budget. Now the question arises of how to create a budget in quicken.
Creating a budget in quicken is a very amazing feature. Maintaining a budget is important for those who do not plan their financial things. Quicken makes their work easier by creating budgets automatically. It’s very important to track your income and expenses.
While setting a budget in quicken you can track all the income and expenses. Just you need to monitor the cash flow and you need to enter the transactions regularly.
Quicken helps you in saving some money for unexpected expenditure and helps in tracking the daily bases expenses. With the help of the utility option, you will able to create a budget automatically in quicken.
Steps How to create a budget in Quicken?
Follow these steps for how to create a budget in quicken :
- Firstly you need to open quicken
- Then you need to choose the planning tab from the main menu bar.
- Now you need to click on the button which is having other tool titles.
- Then you need to select the budget tab. Then the budget window will appear
- Now you need to click on the budget action. After that click on the create budget button.
- Now a budget window will appear and you need to type the budget name.
- Now you need to click on the gear button and then select the fiscal year for which year you want to set the budget.
- Now select the type button and then select the profit and loss
- Then you need to click on the Next button
- After that, you need to click on the create a budget from the scratch button.
- If you want to enter the budget amount manually then you need to click on the budget from the previous year’s actual data button and if you want to quicken automatically prepare a budget for you then you need to click on the expenditure and income from the previous fiscal year button.
- In the end, you need to click on the finish button to close the create budget window. Now quicken will close the dialog window and then returns to set up the budget.