quickbooks Error 1310
Unfinished or corrupted installation of quickbooks desktop software may cause quickbooks error message 1310 Occurs on your screen. It may occur due to damaged data records in quickbooks.
Causes Of quickbooks Error 1310
- Damaged installation of quickbooks
- A firewall is restricting the update process because it finds quickbooks update a threat to your computer.
- Internet connectivity issues in your system.
- quickbooks Data files are either damaged or missing.
- Your system has an incorrect time or date
- Insufficient rights to make any changes in your system.
What Are The Effects Of quickbooks Error Code 1310?
- You will see the quickbooks error message 1310 on your screen.
- The error message terminates the update process, and you may not be able to move ahead with the task
- You may not be able to improved features of the latest maintenance release
- Unwanted distress of the error-resolution. However, contacting quickbooks error support number can save you from troubleshooting issues.
How To Resolve quickbooks Error 1310?
Solution 1: Run the Install Diagnostic Tool
- Click on the following link in order to download the installation file of the quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Run the installation files and perform a clean installation of the QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Use the Task Manager to close all background processes
- Run the tool and start scanning.
- Wait for the process to complete and then restart your system to apply changes.
Solution 2: User Account Control Settings
- Log in to your system with administrator rights.
- Open the Control Panel and then got User Accounts
- Select User Accounts (Classic View) and then click on Change user account control settings.
- Move the slider as per your requirement.
- Drag the slider to Never Notify for turning off the UAC and then click on OK
- Drag the slider to Always Notify for turning on the UAC then click on OK
- Restart your system
Solution 3: Re-register The Microsoft Windows Installer
- From the Start menu, type msiexec /unreg under and hit Enter.
- Again, Go to the Start menu and type msiexec /regserver in the search field, and hit Enter.
- Perform a clean installation of quickbooks and if the error is still around then move on to the next solution.
Solution 4: Use The Command Prompt To Manually Log in to your system with Administrator rights
- Open the Run command by pressing the Windows + R
- Type CMD in the search box and hit enter to open the Command Prompt.
- Type icacls “C:\Config.Msi” /T /C /grant administrators: F. in the command prompt window.
- Change Config.Msi to the folder mentioned in the error message.
- Close the command prompt and try to Install quickbooks.
Alternative Solutions Steps
- There are some additional solutions steps commonly known as quick fixes that can be performed to resolve almost every error in your quickbooks software:
- Disable your antivirus or firewall application and then try to install or update your quickbooks.
- Use a fresh source to install quickbooks. It can be a CD or a downloaded installation file
- Configure your internet connection settings
- Download all the driver updates
- Set the correct time, date, and time-zone in your system
- Install available Windows updates
- Perform a system restore to an earlier date when you were not getting the error.