While installing the QuickBooks application, you may encounter various Quickbooks errors such as QuickBooks Error 1603, QuickBooks Error 1935, QuickBooks Error 1904, QuickBooks Error 1402, etc. These errors are risky and that can give you the worst experience of QuickBooks at the very early stage. But, Intuit takes care of each and everything, so intuit has provided an amazing tool that is totally free, and with this tool, users can solve many problems, and you can fix several types of QuickBooks errors that are faced. An important tool that you can download free to resolve the errors is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, using the Microsoft components combined in QuickBooks, like .Net Framework, Microsoft MSXML, Microsoft.NET, and Microsoft Visual C++.
How to fix QuickBooks Installation Errors?
You can easily recover from the error from the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic tool.
- Firstly you have to download & install the QB installation Diagnostic tool.
- When the download is complete, you need to locate the file which is saved in your download folder.
- After that click on the file and start the installation process
- Now, you have to delete all the releases program and perform a QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After that Restart your desktop, and run the tool.
Its time to Upgrade Windows
When your window gets expires or when your windows get older, at that time you need to upgrade your windows.
Cause of window expiry, when are not able to install and open the QuickBooks on your desktop.
So, you need to update your window. You can easily update, by pressing the window key on your keyboard and just type “window update”. Do not forget to restart and reboot your computer after updating your window.
Different Ways to download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
To use the QB component repair tool we first need to download and install it, if you do not know how to download and install then follow the below-discussed steps, by the below discussed steps you can easily download and install it and fix errors.
- Firstly close all the programs
- And then restart your system.
- Now download the QB Component Repair Tool.
- Then you need to double click on the downloaded file.
- After that, Restart and Reboot your computer and then again run the tool.
Steps to Fix the Errors With Microsoft component repair tool
When QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool does not resolve your error then you can use two methods to fix the problem:-
- Repair Microsoft. NET Framework.
- Manually Repair Microsoft MSXML.
Method 1: Repair Microsoft. NET framework
To repair the damaged Microsoft.NET framework, you have to follow these steps-
- Firstly the user needs to download the Quickbooks component Repair tool
- Then go to the download folder and then navigate the QBInstall_too_v2.exe file
- Before clicking on the file, you need to ensure that all running programs which are running in the background must be closed
- After that Click on the QBInstall_tool_V2.exe file
- Then you need to install the Quickbooks component repair tool and accept the license agreement of the software and then click on the finish button when your installation process is over.
- Now you need to restart your system
- After that, you need to type windows update on the search bar
- At last, you need to check for the updates, if there is any latest release then download, and then you need to check everything is working well or not.
Method 2: Repair the Microsoft MSXML
When your Microsoft MSXML is damaged then your QuickBooks will not perform properly. You must follow these steps to repair the MSXML component.
- Firstly you need to Register for MSXML DLL files.
- Then you need to uninstall and then reinstall the MSXML6.0
- Now you have to download and install the MSXML 6.0 SP1.
- At last, Repair the MSXML 6.0.
I hope after reading this post you will understand about the Quickbooks component repair tool and hope you will able to fix errors with the Quickbooks component repair tool. If you are unable to fix your problem with this tool then immediately contact Quickbooks ProAdvisor or you can contact Quickbooks support for expert advice.