When you installing QuickBooks, you may face a number of errors such as QuickBooks error 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. You can freely download to resolve these issues with Microsoft components,like-Microsoft.net, Framework, Microsoft MSXML, Microsoft Visual C++. If your Installation is not done successfully, that time you can face some errors that you can resolve using QuickBooks Component repair tool.
How to fix QuickBooks Installation Errors?
- You can easily recover from the error via QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic tool.
- You have to download & install the QB installation Diagnostic tool.
- After complete the download, your file saved on a local desktop.
- Now, you have to delete all the releases program and perform a QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After that Restart your desktop, and running the tool.
Download the Updated Window
When your window has to expire, at that time you have to update your system window. Cause of window expiry, you may not able to install and open the QuickBooks on your desktop.
So, you need to update your window. You can easily update, by pressing the window key on your keyboard and just type “window update”. Do not forget to restart and reboot your computer after updating your window.
Steps to Fix the errors with Microsoft Component Repair Tool
When your QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool does not resolve your error then you have two other options there:
- Repair Microsoft. NET Framework.
- Manually Repair Microsoft MSXML.
Choice 1: Repair Microsoft. NET framework
- For repair the damaged Microsoft.NET framework, you have to follow these steps-
- The first step is, you have to download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Save your file on the local desktop.
- Close the all running program that appears in the background.
- After that Click on the QBInstall_tool_V2.exe
- You have to restart your system when your diagnosis process has been completed.
- Press the Window key from your keyboard.
- In the searching bar, write Windows update.
- After that Check for the updates, that everything performed clearly or not.
Choice 2: Repair the Microsoft MSXML
- When your Microsoft MSXML is damaged then your QuickBooks will not perform properly. You must follow these steps to repair the MSXML component.
- Register for MSXML DLL files.
- Reinstall MSXML 6.0 after the uninstall process.
- You have to also download and install the MSXML 6.0 SP1.
- Repair the MSXML 6.0.
Different Ways to download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- Follow these Simple & Easy steps to download QB component repair tool-
- Close all the programs before you restart your system.
- Download the QB Component Repair Tool.
- For executing your program, Click double on the recently downloaded file.
- After that, all process Restart and Reboot your computer after running the tool.