QuickBooks POS Support
QuickBooks POS that means the point of sale, is a powerful Platform that enables users to rapidly and fastly follow sales, customers, and inventory. QuickBooks Point Of Sale Available in two versions, Basic and Pro, QuickBooks Point of Sale, designed to meet the needs of businesses and meet their needs. Get free QuickBooks POS Support within just seconds. Our QuickBooks Support team handle all the issues and errors very functionally and quickly. It follows the customer’s information and gives a variety of facilities to improve customer loyalty and retention and to encourage repeat sales. These features include tracking their past purchases so you know which brands and products they want to buy.
It can track the inventory and Customer’s information and carries various types to keep them. As well as with this software, you can also know customer’s need for a particular product. No one looks forward or backward when you are paying taxes, but with Desktop Point of Sale, it’ll get a lot easier. Your POS system will help you keep your books updated long so when tax time comes, you’ll be ready.
Best Point of Sale solution from the company that believes in your business
Accept credit card payments
Your customers can pay with a credit card, debit card, cash and more. If you want to increase your business, then credit card payments, debit card payments, and payment processing are practically essential.
QuickBooks makes it easy with desktop payment of cell payments. We have got an all-in-one system, which is easy to set up and run with the highest level of high pricing and credit processing protection.
- No contract, no commitment, and no teaser rates.
- Payments with a debit or credit card are secure.
- QuickBooks syncs easily with desktop financial software.
Optional barcode scanner, ring sales with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or manually enter the name or number of items. Use an alternate barcode scanner, or manually enter item names or numbers using Microsoft Surface Pro 4.1. You can start a CRM process at the point of sale, provide discounts and add customer information so you can better understand your customers.
Easily Track Inventory
Every Inventory is updated quickly with sale, order, and return. Do not see what the sale is selling and what is selling with the detailed sales and inventory reports. The desktop point of sale has a flexible, easy-to-understand report in which you can filter more than a dozen filters.
In seconds, you can learn the key things that will help you manage your business for more profitability. You will learn the same as you are selling. You will know what your biggest seller is and when you need to rest, learn. And when you give a discount to merchants, you will know whether you are actually selling or giving only a markdown. Not sure how to keep an item in the price? Desktop Point of Sale can help you, that too.
Track and Reward Customers
View outstanding offers, such as customer history, with outstanding transactions available credits and every transaction. Reward your best customers with a loyalty program tracked in your POS system.
Point of Sale helps your customers know better by putting relevant information at your fingertips. You will see that if a customer has an outstanding amount, available credit if you can provide them a special deal and other relevant information, as you can see. The best way to be with your customer is that always reward your best customers. Keep customers back with loyalty programs and reward your best customers on the spot. This is the correct CRM at the point of sale.
Synchronization with QuickBooks
Recover the sale, payment, sales and cost of goods with one click. Save your time and reduce errors by eliminating double data entry. Your data is easily transferred to QuickBooks.
Other sales solutions claiming to be easy to integrate with QuickBooks should not be stupid. The last thing you want to know at the end of a difficult day is that your data is not transferred in the transaction of your books by the transaction. We’ve created the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale to work with QuickBooks so that there is no hassle, no big learning curve, no joke. Just Call +1-888-883-9555. and take the best QuickBooks POS Support from our technical team of currace.
Modernize with Microsoft Surface Pro 4
With the new Microsoft Surface Pro compatibility, you can save counter space by checking sales or inventory from anywhere in your store.
- Speed up the office work with a mobile tablet
- Check inventory from anywhere in your store.
- Create a sales order anywhere in the store.
Benefits Of QuickBooks POS hosting on cloud
- Enhanced security- QuickBooks Point of Sale provides you the best security feature with the best one amongst the POS software. It makes very difficult to manage account online because of increasing online transactions and cyber laws. Cloud hosting providers provide the highest security standards such as 256-bit encryption, constant network monitoring and fully assembled multi-level architecture to keep your data safe and secure.
- Automatic backup- Your data is safe in case of your system’s hard disk failure, server crash or file deletion that all things are handled by Cloud service providers. And a good thing is that there is an automatic feature of backing up your data on a regular basis.
- Easy Access- With hosted QuickBooks POS software, business operators can accept card transactions through smartphones or tablets, which allow retailers or shopkeepers to do transactions anywhere – whether they are at work or in the middle In the eateries through. This allows retailers or shopkeepers to become productive even when they are away. They just need an internet connection and a compatible device. Cloud hosting provides solutions for mobile workers or employees in remote locations and allows work from outside companies or home.
- 24*7 Customer Support- All hosting providers offer QuickBooks POS support round the clock to help keep their QuickBooks Point-of-Sale running. And it comes without any extra cost. The quality of support and how quickly you get answers from your POS hosting provider helps in increasing your business success.
- Improve Collaboration with Outside Parties- QuickBooks offers better support with point-of-sale hosting outsourced employees, bookkeepers or accountants. So, you can sync and work on QuickBooks POS data together, which means that faster and more efficient collaboration that is always the result of making better and quick decisions for your business.
Features of QuickBooks Point Of sale
There are numbers of features includes in QuickBooks POS. Those features are very responsive and integrated. We have summarized the payroll feature of QuickBooks POS, but the software brings more benefits to those managers or owners who are double as front-to-house affiliates. QuickBooks POS includes more than fifty automatic report functions, and making a basic report is quick and easy. The managers can prepare reports during downtime, and the owner can plan the next month’s goals based on the current performance numbers.
Features That can help to grow your Business
- Bar code scanning
- Credit card processing
- Customer history
- ExchangesPrice search
- Receipt note
- Refund / Return
- Customer orders
- Inventory classification
- Inventory forecast
- Inventory matrix
- Inventory Recorder Alert
- Inventory transfer
- Multiple Store / Inventory
- Price tag optimization
- Customer information database
- Label printing
- Loyalty award program
- Purchase history
- Standard discount