Emailing your Invoices to your users from within QuickBooks can actually improve your cash flow, and keep your receipts down. QuickBooks email services provide you to send reports, invoices, statements, and other transactions through your email to your users. This article is going to cover all the basics from how to set up your email (webmail or outlook) as well as how to send the invoice via email. If you have not yet set up your users in QuickBooks and created your Invoice you can do so now from these links. When you set up the user, be sure to input the client’s email in the email field.
Email Invoices to users from QuickBooks Online:
- Locate your user’s Invoice, go to the left menu bar and show users your invoice, then click on users.
- Double click on the Invoice to open it, then click Save & send at the bottom right.
Email Invoices from QuickBooks Windows (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
- Go to users at the top menu bar, and select users Center
- Click on the users you want to send the Invoice then double click on the Invoice that displays in the list to the right to open it.
- Click Email in the center of the Invoice screen, then select Invoice.
- Enter the user’s email address if it is not already, then Send Now.
- When you set up your company, an email will be sent from the email you sent. If the email address is incorrect, go to the company, then the company information, and change it.
Email Invoices to users from QuickBooks Mac
- Go to users at the top menu bar, and choose the users Center
- Click on the users you need to send an Invoice to, then click on the Invoice that displays in the list to the right to open it.
- Click the File Menu, then Email Invoice as PDF
- Customize the email message, or select to send Invoice without the message.
- Click Send.